The Student Room Group

Has any other STRAIGHT guy had their first sexual encounter with another guy?

Have any straight guys out there list of virginity, or maybe just had their first sexual encounter (which they don't consider a loss of their virginity) with another guy? Maybe in the past you experimented because you were curious of the opportunity was there, but now you're comfortable in your sexuality and are straight? Ladies the same question! I'd be keen to know! Something along this line happened to me (after a long time being curious), but now I think I'm not gay, but straight/ slightly hetroflexable. But I don't know how to get past the experience as I feel guilty!
Reply 1
I masturbated with my friend when we were about 14 or 15 once.
We're both straight, but I guess we were both pretty horny and curious. We never talked about it again.
Reply 2
Don't feel guilty. Most straight guys have messed around with another guy or fantasised about it. Just because two guys have masturbated each other or together doesn't make them gay. It often happens when both guys are uber horny and apparently quite often when alcohol is involved. 😎
Reply 3
Thanks for the responses guys! Still feeling guilty and a bit dirty, as it was before I've even got with a girl.
Any other guys gone through the same?
Original post by Anonymous
Thanks for the responses guys! Still feeling guilty and a bit dirty, as it was before I've even got with a girl.
Any other guys gone through the same?

It's perfectly natural to explore your sexuality. In fact it's good for the mind, after all, you can't judge what you haven't tried! You're definitely not the only person to have done this and certainly won't be the last. FYI, my first sexual encounter was with a guy, although it was only foreplay. I don't regret it at all. Don't beat yourself up over it buddy! Besides, even if you are gay/bi, what's wrong with that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes! It was ages ago now so I can't remember exactly what I felt about it afterwards. I probably felt a bit like you are feeling but isn't that part of the fun. Doing something you don't think you should be doing.
Reply 6
A straight guy doesn't have sexual encounters with other guys,
Reply 7
Original post by Drez999
Don't feel guilty. Most straight guys have messed around with another guy or fantasised about it. Just because two guys have masturbated each other or together doesn't make them gay. It often happens when both guys are uber horny and apparently quite often when alcohol is involved. 😎

Don't know where you got this from.

I like how alcohol is used as an excuse as well , I've never drunk alcohol and suddenly had a sexual encounter with a guy. Lots of people are just in denial about their sexuality.
(edited 8 years ago)
i got off with the odd bloke as a laugh or a dare. Thats about it

But id been with women before that so was in no way virginal
Reply 9
Original post by Mancini
Don't know where you got this from.

I like how alcohol is used as an excuse as well , I've never drunk alcohol and suddenly had a sexual encounter with a guy. Lots of people are just in denial about their sexuality.

I merely mentioned it happened 'quite often' when alcohol involved. I didn't say that it is ONLY when alcohol involved.
Straight guys get horny and mess around with or without.
Chill 😎
Reply 11
Original post by Drez999
I merely mentioned it happened 'quite often' when alcohol involved. I didn't say that it is ONLY when alcohol involved.
Straight guys get horny and mess around with or without.
Chill 😎

Quite often to who?
Reply 12
Original post by Mancini
Quite often to who?

Those males who have some sexual contact with other males with curiosity/interest but go on to be sexually just involved/interested in females.
Let's not overthink things. Chill and let everyone be what they want to be. I am not defined by being bisexual nor obsessed with labels. 😎
Reply 13
Original post by Drez999
Those males who have some sexual contact with other males with curiosity/interest but go on to be sexually just involved/interested in females.
Let's not overthink things. Chill and let everyone be what they want to be. I am not defined by being bisexual nor obsessed with labels. 😎

Just remember what is widely spread about 'people don't choose to be gay' your view contradicts that. So just understand what you are saying.
That would be telling :girl:
One time for an initiation I got zip tied to a large black man and we had to kiss before they would let us go about our business. Was pretty gross, he wasn't into it either. 0/10 would not act homo again.
Reply 16
Original post by ByronicHero
That would be telling :girl:

Likey. 😎
Reply 17
Original post by SmashConcept
One time for an initiation I got zip tied to a large black man and we had to kiss before they would let us go about our business. Was pretty gross, he wasn't into it either. 0/10 would not act homo again.

Too funny 😂✅😂
Original post by TheMagicRat
Yes! It was ages ago now so I can't remember exactly what I felt about it afterwards. I probably felt a bit like you are feeling but isn't that part of the fun. Doing something you don't think you should be doing.

And you got over it? And consider yourself straight? Do you think I am just making a bid deal out of this for no reason?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending