The Student Room Group

What would you do if...

Hey, what do you think you would do if you saw your ex hooking up with someone in a club/bar?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Shoot myself in front of them.
Reply 2
They're your ex , shouldn't really matter move on. Either say hello and enjoy partying or just ignore and do your own thing, basically move on.
I'd laugh so hard... he was quite an awkward person :biggrin:
Reply 4
Wouldn't be any of my business as they are no longer my partner so regardless of how I felt, I wouldn't do anything.
I don't get this ... I mean I've never been in a relationship but
If they're your EX why should it bother you who they hook up with? Let them do what they want
Must be so annoying having someone run after you after you told them you don't want a relationship with them anymore
I would grab him and kissing him and then spill a drink on the whore and leave. That's how it's done
Reply 7
I don't have that problem. I guess I'd just do my usual thing of sitting at the bar miserable
Original post by Andy98
I don't have that problem. I guess I'd just do my usual thing of sitting at the bar miserable

Aww :frown: sorry to here that.... imo the bar staff are more interesting to natter to than the said 'ex' or what ever :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by Amellia123
Aww :frown: sorry to here that.... imo the bar staff are more interesting to natter to than the said 'ex' or what ever :smile:

I don't even do that, too shy

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
I don't even do that, too shy

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tbh though, I find it a lot nicer to go to the pub on my own sometimes (my family and some of my friends are extremely annoying :biggrin: ). And I see what you mean about being shy... I used to be so unbelievably shy (I couldn't even go to the cash desk and pay for something in a shop!) but going on work experience and summer school helped with that quite a bit :smile:
Reply 11
Tbh though, I find it a lot nicer to go to the pub on my own sometimes (my family and some of my friends are extremely annoying :biggrin: ). And I see what you mean about being shy... I used to be so unbelievably shy (I couldn't even go to the cash desk and pay for something in a shop!) but going on work experience and summer school helped with that quite a bit :smile:

Yeah, cadets has built my confidence loads over the years.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TSRsteven
Hey, what do you think you would do if you saw your ex hooking up with someone in a club/bar?

Posted from TSR Mobile

pretend his gf has been calling asking where he is
Original post by Andy98
Yeah, cadets has built my confidence loads over the years.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh that's good! :smile: which cadets do you go to?
Reply 14
Ahh that's good! :smile: which cadets do you go to?

Army

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha cool :smile: I have a friend in police cadets, and my sister wants to join RAF cadets soon!
Reply 16
Haha cool :smile: I have a friend in police cadets, and my sister wants to join RAF cadets soon!

Bleugh, not the ATC:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Nothing. Nothing annoys your enemies so much as indifference.
Reply 18
I wouldn't care lol
Original post by Andy98
Bleugh, not the ATC:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha I'm afraid so :tongue: id have thought that the copper one was worse! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest