The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

LNAT 28. Waiting for KCL (and LSE). Predicted 38 (766/ A*AA). Sent app 5 Nov. Trying to remain hopeful :biggrin:
Original post by smaeb
Bristol offer holders - what are your predicted grades and how did you do on the LNAT?

I got 30/42 and I'm predicted A*A*A* or A*A*A (I have two English teachers who have told me different things)
Original post by elisheak
I got 28/42 and I'm quite happy but my previous grades are awful and I'm retaking so I hope that this score helps me out! My LNAT unis are KCL and SOAS and the others are City, Brunel and LSE. I got rejected from LSE today before I got my LNAT score (they said it was because of my personal statement) and I've only received acknowledgements from the others so far.

May I ask when you applied to LSE?
Original post by NOP97
Reason?

they said my application wasn't strong enough, but i have offers from queen mary, leicester and kent, still waiting on warwick!
Original post by Cholesta
May I ask when you applied to LSE?

I applied on the 13th of January :/
My application was ready at the end of December but my referee didn't send his reference until the 13th so I had to wait for him!
I applied on the 13th of January :/
My application was ready at the end of December but my referee didn't send his reference until the 13th so I had to wait for him!

You have a great Lnat score and I would be very surprised if you didn't get an offer from KCL. Good luck!!!
Reply 1846
Original post by MobiDo
SAME!

Congratulations! :biggrin:
Original post by Bijoux1801
Hey. I got 21 and have an offer from Bristol

Well done! Really want that to be me but I got 19 - think it could be too low?!
What were your predictions and did u submit your AS? If so do you mind me asking.
Thank u!
You have a great Lnat score and I would be very surprised if you didn't get an offer from KCL. Good luck!!!

thank you! good luck to you too! The main problem are my previous grades actually. I did absolutely awful but I'm trying to stay hopeful! which unis are you applying to?
Scored 32 on the LNAT, with offers from Bristol, Birmingham (unconditional), Warwick, Exeter and Southampton!
thank you! good luck to you too! The main problem are my previous grades actually. I did absolutely awful but I'm trying to stay hopeful! which unis are you applying to?

It's my son. LSE, Bristol(offer) Nottingham(offer),Glasgow(offer) and a rejection from UCL with an Lnat of 31. Applied to LSE mid October.
Original post by dodo15
Well done! Really want that to be me but I got 19 - think it could be too low?!
What were your predictions and did u submit your AS? If so do you mind me asking.
Thank u!

Hmm I really dont know. I think it may depend on how far off you are from the average or something.
I was predicted A A*A. My AS grades were very basic lol. Got ABBC
Original post by mitchriding
31 on LNAT, AAAB at AS, waiting on King's, Durham & LSE (I know they don't use the LNAT), what are my chances lol

31 is a great score so if the rest of your application is strong I'm sure you'll get offers

(I got 25/42 in my LNAT and have an offer from Durham so I bet you'll get one from them too :smile:)
I got 36 in the LNAT and have received offers from LSE, Durham, Nottingham and Bristol. 8A* 2A (GCSE), AAAB (AS) and 3A* predictions. Disappointed to have been rejected from Corpus Christi Oxford after interview, but arguably LSE gives it a run for their money!
It's my son. LSE, Bristol(offer) Nottingham(offer),Glasgow(offer) and a rejection from UCL with an Lnat of 31. Applied to LSE mid October.

oh wow 31 is brilliant! He seems like a genius and those offers are great! Good luck to him! :smile:
Reply 1855
Original post by Will9898
Hi, I got as AABB (v. High bs, like one off an a, still not over it 😂) and predicted A*AA lnat 29

I'm the same - apart from AAA predictions instead. Concerned that's why I still don't have an offer!
Are you retaking one of the Bs?
oh wow 31 is brilliant! He seems like a genius and those offers are great! Good luck to him! :smile:

31 is not much higher than 28 so I'll be hoping you get that offer from KCL.
I got 33 on the LNAT and still have no offer from Durham or UCL, got rejected by Oxford and LAW and an offer from York.
Reply 1858
Original post by galatasaray1905
Has KCL offered a place or rejected anyone yet?

I Received a conditional offer from KCL and my LNAT score was 35 - but I'm an international student and they're reasoning was for my overall grade average to go up to 90.

if that helps any?
Reply 1859
Original post by H14Cole
I got 36 in the LNAT and have received offers from LSE, Durham, Nottingham and Bristol. 8A* 2A (GCSE), AAAB (AS) and 3A* predictions. Disappointed to have been rejected from Corpus Christi Oxford after interview, but arguably LSE gives it a run for their money!

I'm still waiting on LSE but i received offers from UCL, Notts, and KCL and I got rejected from Downing Cambridge Post-Interview (Oh well). I got a 35 LNAT score so hopefully I can get into LSE as well!