The Student Room Group

Swedish police flee violent mob after trying to save 10 yr old

Scroll to see replies

"These people"???

OMG that's an outrageous thing to say!

Why not call them a 'bunch' of people while you are at it, you disgusting bigot!

#uAintNoLeftyBro
Original post by Mathemagicien
"These people"???

OMG that's an outrageous thing to say!

Why not call them a 'bunch' of people while you are at it, you disgusting bigot!

#uAintNoLeftyBro

Not sure if serious...
Original post by vanillaboy
Not sure if serious...

I am joking; I actually failed my GCSE in Political Correctness :'(
Original post by vanillaboy
Not sure if serious...

Not sure if serious that not sure if serious......
Only European nationalism can save Europe now, but we know the anti-fascists will be there protecting the enemy.
I'm probably going to be called racist if I said deport these migrants who have no respect for Swedish culture..
What happened to the boy? :frown:
Sweden has also said they're kicking out up to 80000 asylum seekers. Strong message of intent.

Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
I'm probably going to be called racist if I said deport these migrants who have no respect for Swedish culture..

I mean, if you commit a crime I don't see why you should have any right to stay. If you're welcomed into the country, abide by their laws. It applies for anyone immigrating anywhere.
Original post by MrDystopia
Sweden has also said they're kicking out up to 80000 asylum seekers. Strong message of intent.

I mean, if you commit a crime I don't see why you should have any right to stay. If you're welcomed into the country, abide by their laws. It applies for anyone immigrating anywhere.

Refugees committing crimes in countries that have effectively saved their lives by allowing them to stay there safely, and have given them free housing and food, is absolutely disgusting. Any refugee who commits a crime like that should be sent back to Syria. I would extend this to anyone without citizenship of a country also e.g. economic migrants
Original post by MrDystopia

Kudos to Sweden for doing that. Now hopefully other European countries will starting doing the same. How many assaulted and murdered European women is it going to take for the idiotic politicians to realise?

Yes I agree with you there.
Europe should never have let these oxygen wasters in to start with; their crimes cannot be defended, but the governments of European countries who allowed in the herd of migrants are not innocent.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Nigel Farage MEP
Europe should never have let these oxygen wasters in to start with; their crimes cannot be defended, but the governments of European countries who allowed in the herd of migrants are not innocent.

Especially since their actions of letting all these people in will just encourage more to drown in the Mediterranean...
Original post by infairverona
Refugees committing crimes in countries that have effectively saved their lives by allowing them to stay there safely, and have given them free housing and food, is absolutely disgusting. Any refugee who commits a crime like that should be sent back to Syria. I would extend this to anyone without citizenship of a country also e.g. economic migrants

If they really love their backward culture so much they should've gone to Saudi. Saudi's very rich AND it's just as backward as their beliefs.
If they really love their backward culture so much they should've gone to Saudi. Saudi's very rich AND it's just as backward as their beliefs.

Would Saudi give them welfare though? (Genuine question, I have no idea)
Reply 15
Original post by Yellow 03
What happened to the boy? :frown:

Who knows? Wouldn't be surprised if he's been killed and hacked apart to hide the evidence.

These people don't have normal moral values, anything is possible
Would Saudi give them welfare though? (Genuine question, I have no idea)

Probably not.

But if they love their backward Middle Eastern culture so much then move to Saudi. I don't know if you heard but after the Cologne incidents (I know it's not related to Sweden), but a German Muslim group wrote a letter to the govt telling them to ban alcohol in Germany to help the migrants integrate and they were victim blaming women who had been raped by asylum seekers for wearing perfume and light clothing. If you hate alcohol and girls not in burkas so much move to Saudi. It's heaven if you have that view.

Idk about you but tbh Oktoberfest wouldn't be the same with Diet Coke..
Probably not.

But if they love their backward Middle Eastern culture so much then move to Saudi. I don't know if you heard but after the Cologne incidents (I know it's not related to Sweden), but a German Muslim group wrote a letter to the govt telling them to ban alcohol in Germany to help the migrants integrate and they were victim blaming women who had been raped by asylum seekers for wearing perfume and light clothing. If you hate alcohol and girls not in burkas so much move to Saudi. It's heaven if you have that view.

Idk about you but tbh Oktoberfest wouldn't be the same with Diet Coke..

That's the problem they don't want to integrate, they want to take over. I'm so glad the Scandi countries have wised up to it. I wish England wasn't such a pushover.
They should be immediately expel those 80,000 asylum seekers. They are likely to turn hostile any moment.

Saudi is actually struggling to balance their budgets because of the oil prices... (not the rich country it once was) :fyi:
(edited 8 years ago)
That's the problem they don't want to integrate, they want to take over. I'm so glad the Scandi countries have wised up to it. I wish England wasn't such a pushover.

No they really don't. They just think European women are sluts who are open to sex all the time. I read somewhere that every two migrants in 10 are ISIS supporters. It's got so bad that apparently there are IS base camps in the EU. Sweden has wised up. Some girl was assaulted by a migrant and she's being prosecuted.. all because she used pepper spray to get away from the guy.

England is a pushover because the PM happens to be a wimp whose attached to Merkel's apron strings/bra straps. I genuinely fear for England tbh. There have been marches to have Sharia law in the UK. Go to Saudi if you love those backward set of laws so much.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply