The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Access to leeds English

i was wondering if anyone else was doing English Literature for access to leeds? I'm doing English and theatre and i am not sure i understand the criteria. For example, i have to write about a play and a novel/poem. Is that two separate pieces of writing or one combined piece?

Also, do they have to add up to 1250 words or is each individual piece 1250 words?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Original post by amyj955
i was wondering if anyone else was doing English Literature for access to leeds? I'm doing English and theatre and i am not sure i understand the criteria. For example, i have to write about a play and a novel/poem. Is that two separate pieces of writing or one combined piece?

Also, do they have to add up to 1250 words or is each individual piece 1250 words?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you end up doing Access to Leeds? I'm currently considering it and was wondering how you found it. :smile:
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Original post by wordnerd
Did you end up doing Access to Leeds? I'm currently considering it and was wondering how you found it. :smile:

= I did Access to Leeds (a while back now) PM me if you have any q's
Reply 3

Im thinking of applying to access to leeds as well! have you sent yours off yet? also, what course are you looking to do??
Reply 4
Original post by samb21
Im thinking of applying to access to leeds as well! have you sent yours off yet? also, what course are you looking to do??

Yeah I sent mine off just after Christmas and got the A2L offer back about a week later! I applied for English Literature. How about you?

I'd definitely given an application a shot! It's worth it for a safety net if Leeds is your firm choice!
Reply 5
Yeah I sent mine off just after Christmas and got the A2L offer back about a week later! I applied for English Literature. How about you?

I'd definitely given an application a shot! It's worth it for a safety net if Leeds is your firm choice!

Ahhh thats so good! Yeah, I definitely will send it off this week bc it's my firm choice, I'm applying for Eng Lit & Theatre Studies - so similar courses to each other aha! Have you done the essay/modules for a2l yet?
Reply 6
Original post by samb21
Ahhh thats so good! Yeah, I definitely will send it off this week bc it's my firm choice, I'm applying for Eng Lit & Theatre Studies - so similar courses to each other aha! Have you done the essay/modules for a2l yet?

Haha yes!:tongue: No not yet, the study skills module doesn't open until March and the subject essay one until mid-May so it's a little while off yet.

Quick Reply

Latest