The Student Room Group

German teenager banned from FB for expressing her fears about Muslim migrants.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Germany will celebrate the day she retires.

Why would it? :tongue: Her handling of this issue has been very poor, but there's a reason she won in 2013 with a result close to actually attaining a majority.
She was banned for "hate speech" for God's sake. She has a reason to call German men to protect their women. Germany's being ruined by these backward migrants.

Because telling people to fight all migrants is exactly the same as what you've just said.

FWIW, I'm in Berlin and I have a friend, who knows a whole network of people throughout NRW, and none of those places have been 'ruined'. I'm not denying that there is a huge problem with rising crime, in particular sexual crime, but to say Germany's being ruined is a tad melodramatic.
Original post by MrDystopia
Why would it? :tongue: Her handling of this issue has been very poor, but there's a reason she won in 2013 with a result close to actually attaining a majority.

Don't you know her whole time as Chancellor, and indeed her whole political career, means nothing now? :wink:
Original post by abruiseonthesky
Because telling people to fight all migrants is exactly the same as what you've just said.

FWIW, I'm in Berlin and I have a friend, who knows a whole network of people throughout NRW, and none of those places have been 'ruined'. I'm not denying that there is a huge problem with rising crime, in particular sexual crime, but to say Germany's being ruined is a tad melodramatic.

Berlin has had the least number of incidents..

It's not going to be the same again if you want me to rephrase.
Original post by MrDystopia

Letting 1.1 million migrants in unchecked isn't going to leave the minds of German voters anytime soon..

She said she has a friend who knows a lot of people in NRW
Original post by Student403
She said she has a friend who knows a lot of people in NRW

I have family and friends in NRW who have confirmed what reports are saying though..

If Germany doesn't kick out the ones who don't want to integrate then they're ruined.
Letting 1.1 million migrants in unchecked isn't going to leave the minds of German voters anytime soon..

It won't leave a lot of their minds yeah. Not enough to see her ousted should she run for another election. The people who will hold onto this have flocked (According to the polls) to fringe far right parties such as AfD who most certainly will not win more seats than the two major parties.
Original post by Fullofsurprises

I'm a little suspicious about the text, it reads like something pre-prepared by far right groups.

Probably the same type that complain about men sticking up for women's right not to be sexually harassed as "white knights"

Did you miss where I said I know people scattered throughout Nordrhein-Westfalen? :rolleyes:
Original post by MagicNMedicine
Probably the same type that complain about men sticking up for women's right not to be sexually harassed as "white knights"

The same people that scream about immigrants attacking 'their' women but want to send Emma Watson to a group of people they believe are all dangerous

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending