The Student Room Group

Migrants stab German father with 2 year old daughter; chase them onto ice lake

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:22ncC1wNfK0J:10news.dk/%3Fp%3D2294+&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk
In Hamburg at the Lohmühle Pond (Eißendorf) two foreigners attacked a 24-year-old man and chased him with his infant nearly into their death. Around 22.30 clock local residents heard the cries for help of man and the rescue service was called to the place. Police first tried to pull the man with a lifeline to the shore.

A little later a diver from the fire brigade were able to save the 24-year-old.The 24-year-old father stated that he fled the attackers late Monday night onto the ice. The baby, who had to be revived by rescuers, is located in the University Hospital Eppendorf in the ICU.

Wtf!?

They will murder us all in our beds, and yet the PC left will tell us we are being racist and bigoted as we bleed out
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

The problem here is that although not all refugees are bad, it is coming to the point now that they are becoming a danger to society. The reason being is they have fled war and they know the west is attacking them (they are not stupid), the majority of them just have hate inside them directed at us. We are letting in young men who have left family behind they are full of anger of the fact that their families are being killed by the west (airstrikes etc). We should never have let them in, we should have brought in kids and mothers. Simple as that now we can just sit and watch the rise of ISIS in Europe. No this is not racist its just facts.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2
This is disgusting and I pity Germany but it's due to their own stupid mistake of taking refugees in. NOW SUFFER.
Don't worry guyssss!! The migrants were traumatised so they had a legit reason to stab an innocent man and nearly kill him and his baby!!!

Migrants are respecting Germany so let's just let them integrate ok?

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by TSRFT8
The problem here is that although not all refugees are bad, it is coming to the point now that they are becoming a danger to society. The reason being is they have fled war and they know the west is attacking them, the majority of them just have hate inside them directed at us. We are letting in young men who have left family behind they are full of anger of the fact that their families are being killed by the west. We should never have let them in, we should have brought in kids and mothers. Simple as that now we can just sit and watch the rise of ISIS in Europe. No this is not racist its just facts.

I completely agree. I have been generally quite sympathetic to refugees in the past, but everything the right predicted has come true.

These people genuinely despise us and have no intention of integrating. Many of them have a completely criminal mentality. I agree that families without men (unless they are particularly vulnerable for some reason; Yezidis, homosexuals etc) should be allowed in reasonable numbers provided they take English classes and agree to go back when it is safe to do so
Original post by Tinka99
This is disgusting and I pity Germany but it's due to their own stupid mistake of taking refugees in. NOW SUFFER.

It's the Chancellor's mistake.
Original post by LeoAngliae
I completely agree. I have been generally quite sympathetic to refugees in the past, but everything the right predicted has come true.

These people genuinely despise us and have no intention of integrating. Many of them have a completely criminal mentality. I agree that families without men (unless they are particularly vulnerable for some reason; Yezidis, homosexuals etc) should be allowed in reasonable numbers provided they take English classes and agree to go back when it is safe to do so

Likewise, i have always stuck up for refugees however it is now becoming BEYOND a joke. I would be more than happy to us to take young kids with their mothers as they need help but lets be honest the only people who are fit enough to travel this far are young lads, and they are just going to cause havoc they have one objective and that is to retaliate at the west for what they are doing in Syria, HOW HOW HOW can people NOT see this i literally cba -.-
Reply 7
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
It's the Chancellor's mistake.

The Chancellor has put Germany into destruction and now people are gonna be raped and murdered. I am glad Britain did not take in an many or it would have been utter chaos. This bloody refugees should be thankful to Germany but those ungrateful rapists and murderers repay their favours in this way. I do have sympathy towards these people but if this is what they are gonna be doing we don't need them.
Original post by Tinka99
The Chancellor has put Germany into destruction and now people are gonna be raped and murdered. I am glad Britain did not take in an many or it would have been utter chaos. This bloody refugees should be thankful to Germany but those ungrateful rapists and murderers repay their favours in this way. I do have sympathy towards these people but if this is what they are gonna be doing we don't need them.

There's going to be a pogrom in Germany soon. Merkel has the blood of those who have been murdered by migrants on her hands.

The Germans are going to have enough and start slaughtering. It won't be surprising if that happened.
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:22ncC1wNfK0J:10news.dk/%3Fp%3D2294+&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk

Wtf!?

They will murder us all in our beds, and yet the PC left will tell us we are being racist and bigoted as we bleed out

Stop spreading your Islamaphobic agenda, you are digusting.

Wtf!?

This make me sick, I am lost for words
There's going to be a pogrom in Germany soon. Merkel has the blood of those who have been murdered by migrants on her hands.

The Germans are going to have enough and start slaughtering. It won't be surprising if that happened.

I think they all should be deported back to Syria and let them suffer with the disgusting ISIS. They they ungrateful people would understand what they have lost. I don't give a damn if people think i am racist but lets face the truth do we need rapists and murderers. They are just like the Nazis. Firstly Germany many Hitler chancellor and put the Nazis in power and now this. Germany deserves no sympathy they have brought this upon themselves.
Original post by Tinka99
I think they all should be deported back to Syria and let them suffer with the disgusting ISIS. They they ungrateful people would understand what they have lost. I don't give a damn if people think i am racist but lets face the truth do we need rapists and murderers. They are just like the Nazis. Firstly Germany many Hitler chancellor and put the Nazis in power and now this. Germany deserves no sympathy they have brought this upon themselves.

The Germans didn't ask for this but Merkel deserves no sympathy. It's getting intolerable now. I don't blame the Germans for arming themselves whenever they go out.
Original post by NickLCFC

Nobody is spreading Islamophobia we are just saying the truth face it.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 14

agenda or not these are facts ...
The Germans didn't ask for this but Merkel deserves no sympathy. It's getting intolerable now. I don't blame the Germans for arming themselves whenever they go out.

Pepper spray sales skyrocketing atm

https://www.rt.com/news/330419-germany-small-arms-sales/

Original post by TeeEm

That's never stopped censorship before
Original post by TeeEm

Facts or not, this is Islamophobic.
Reply 17
Facts or not, this is Islamophobic.

you clearly have a chip on your shoulder ...
Reply 18

Wtf!?

One thing is for sure we have todo something about this islam problem in europe

don't see mention of anyone's religion lad.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending