The Student Room Group

Motivation to revise..

I need motivation! I started revising in January doing 2/3 subjects everyday but I'm so bored and lost motivation, I also have coursework to do still and just can't be bothered with school or revising! NEED MOTIVATION
mate if you don't do this now, i know it suck balls but you will regret it so ****ing much when your middle aged with a **** 9-5 job and a bad relationship and kids that hate you for not inspiring them, you literally have this one chance to make or break it so if i was you id open a ****ing book and start reading
Original post by Justmoll28
mate if you don't do this now, i know it suck balls but you will regret it so ****ing much when your middle aged with a **** 9-5 job and a bad relationship and kids that hate you for not inspiring them, you literally have this one chance to make or break it so if i was you id open a ****ing book and start reading

LOOL😂 I'll revise now
Original post by Justmoll28

Your words definitely don't match your profile pick :biggrin:
Original post by champ_mc99
Your words definitely don't match your profile pick :biggrin:

hahah well what can i say?

Quick Reply

Latest