The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy applicants 2016/2017

Scroll to see replies

Reply 940
Original post by RLWEBB
Thank you! Omg Same here! So nervous! Mines in the afternoon I think! Any clue what the questions are going to be like😩😂xxx

absolutely no idea!! Bricking it 100% though! xxx
Reply 941
Hi guys, just got invited to interview at St. George's on the 24th Feb... Anyone else? Any advice? I've been out of education for a couple of years and have had plenty of job interviews, but don't know what to expect with these mini-task style interviews!
Reply 942
Hi,
Has anybody got an offer from Sheffield Hallam yet? Just wondering whether they had let anyone know since they got interviewed.
Original post by CCE0924
Hi,
Has anybody got an offer from Sheffield Hallam yet? Just wondering whether they had let anyone know since they got interviewed.

I interviewed on the 13th and got an offer from Sheffield Hallam yesterday!
Reply 944
Original post by ksharples
I interviewed on the 13th and got an offer from Sheffield Hallam yesterday!

Well done! I had an interview on the 20th & haven't heard back yet. Got offers from Huddersfield & Manchester Met but Sheffield Hallam is my first choice and really need to go there as I can't leave home for personal reasons.
Has anybody had an offer or rejection from York St John yet?
Reply 946
Original post by Auzzzzz
Hi guys, just got invited to interview at St. George's on the 24th Feb... Anyone else? Any advice? I've been out of education for a couple of years and have had plenty of job interviews, but don't know what to expect with these mini-task style interviews!

just got an interview on the same day today! So nervous already

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone from the January 20th Plymouth interviews heard back yet?
Reply 948
Original post by maverick-01

Got an interview in February
Original post by maverick-01

I applied mid December and I'm still waiting for response.
Original post by spshsha1
Offer from Salford yesterday evening. Wohooooo

What was the interview process like? I have my interview on Wednesday and I'm really nervous!
Original post by maxxwren
Hello and congrats!! Could you give me any advice on the Keele interview? I have mine coming up and I am not so sure what to expect! Thank you so much

Keele start by asking the standard questions you might have had in other interviews (the really obvious ones) - then it progresses to them asking you about situations. So ensure you think carefully before answering. They are situations you may face as a physio, eg. Difficulties - there isn't much you can prepare for it, just stay calm and be analytical
Original post by Nika15
I'd suggest re-sitting and taking the time next year to gain more work experience. Don't be disheartened if you don't achieve the grades this time around, by persevering you will be a strong candidate for the following year as it will show your commitment. MScs are even more competitive and will require a lot more work and time! So I'd bear that in mind but I think it's about what suits you best and what you'd be happiest doing!

Ok, thank you for the help!!
Original post by Em_27
I didn't get in last year because of my grades so I am resitting a few exams this year to help get my grades up and have reapplied. It's not the worst thing to have happened as it has allowed me to gain more work experience and I feel much more relaxed at interviews. Hopefully it will all go well for you and you won't have to resit though!

Thank you! Yeah, I'm hoping I get there this year!
Original post by Emma2898
Hey,

I've had 4 interviews now at Hertfordshire, Brighton, Huddersfield and Sheffield Hallam! But Nottingham hasn't even emailed me yet whether I have an interview or not? Has anybody heard back or been invited to/ had an interview at Nottingham yet?

I emailed Nottingham because I haven't heard back either and they said they'd put some applications on hold (mine being one of them), so they're still deciding. It's not a bad thing though, so don't worry. We should hear back soon. No news is good news! :smile:
[QUOTE="RLWEBB;62337839"]Hi everyone! Does anyone have any advise for Kings College London interviews!!!! Got mine next week! X[/QUOTE

Me too on Wednesday!
Hi guys,

Has anyone got an interview on the 24th Feb at Bradford Uni?
Has anyone already finished the St George's Physiotherapy Interview? If so, what was it like? I have mine on the Feb 3rd.
I was just wondering if any unis for Physio take General Studies? I've already applied and 4/5 of my choices definitely don't accept it, but I'm not sure about Salford- can anyone shed any light on this? :smile:
Original post by HearMeRoar
I was just wondering if any unis for Physio take General Studies? I've already applied and 4/5 of my choices definitely don't accept it, but I'm not sure about Salford- can anyone shed any light on this? :smile:

Hey,

Doesn't say anything on their website about general studies so, maybe you could ring up and ask if you want to be sure? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending