The Student Room Group

The Life and Times of Andy98

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Andy98
Maybe the first four or five (but probably not:tongue:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha even so, pretty good going! That doesn't sound like much but I know it is. I wouldn't know where to start with trying to rap that :colondollar: you probably have, but have you heard Beautiful Pain before?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 201
Original post by Matrix123
Haha even so, pretty good going! That doesn't sound like much but I know it is. I wouldn't know where to start with trying to rap that :colondollar: you probably have, but have you heard Beautiful Pain before?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You just learn the lyrics and pray to God the flow works for you:wink:

Yesssss

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
You just learn the lyrics and pray to God the flow works for you:wink:

Yesssss

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha cool, I'll try that out and get back to you :wink: I'll probably have to pick a different song though - that's a bit too explicit for ne to say out loud :biggrin:
I listened to it for the first time a few minutes ago and I love it soo much! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 203
Haha cool, I'll try that out and get back to you :wink: I'll probably have to pick a different song though - that's a bit too explicit for ne to say out loud :biggrin:
I listened to it for the first time a few minutes ago and I love it soo much! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha OK, start with something like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAnojTvyc0g

If that doesn't build your endurance I don't know what will:tongue:

Haha yeah, it's a great song

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Hahaha OK, start with something like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAnojTvyc0g

If that doesn't build your endurance I don't know what will:tongue:

Haha yeah, it's a great song

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw thanks :wink: tbh I think I could go for something a bit harder than that haha. Great song choice btw! :biggrin:
Yep, I'll be listening to that a lot more in future

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 205
Aw thanks :wink: tbh I think I could go for something a bit harder than that haha. Great song choice btw! :biggrin:
Yep, I'll be listening to that a lot more in future

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha OK sis

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 207
Reply 208
Tomorrow I will post my next piece

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Tomorrow I will post my next piece

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cool, can't wait! :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 210
Well it's a little late, so my apologies, but here's post #4.

This weekend, on Saturday night I went to see Paddy McGuiness live. Now he was hilarious, but it's what he did in the encore that really stuck with me. He basically went through a list of things that piss every adult off and got us to say "Thank you and **** YOU!" To all of them. It was kinda therapeutic, so I thought I'd do something similar for us students.

Thank you to all the car parks that are always full when I need them but empty when I drive past, thank you and **** YOU.

Thank you to the canteen cash machine for being out of order on the one day I need it. Thank you and **** YOU.

Thank you to the Chinese hackers who shut the important parts of the internet down just before my deadline. Thank you to the weather for giving us power cuts when we need electricity. Thank you and **** YOU.

Thank you to all the people giving us more work. Thank you employers for only hiring those with experience, thank you and **** YOU.

Hope that helped

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 211
Original post by Andy98
Well it's a little late, so my apologies, but here's post #4.

This weekend, on Saturday night I went to see Paddy McGuiness live. Now he was hilarious, but it's what he did in the encore that really stuck with me. He basically went through a list of things that piss every adult off and got us to say "Thank you and **** YOU!" To all of them. It was kinda therapeutic, so I thought I'd do something similar for us students.

Thank you to all the car parks that are always full when I need them but empty when I drive past, thank you and **** YOU.

Thank you to the canteen cash machine for being out of order on the one day I need it. Thank you and **** YOU.

Thank you to the Chinese hackers who shut the important parts of the internet down just before my deadline. Thank you to the weather for giving us power cuts when we need electricity. Thank you and **** YOU.

Thank you to all the people giving us more work. Thank you employers for only hiring those with experience, thank you and **** YOU.

Hope that helped

Posted from TSR Mobile

lmao this is awesome :biggrin:
Reply 212
Original post by z33
lmao this is awesome :biggrin:

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 213

night night Andy :kissing2:
Reply 214
Original post by z33
night night Andy :kissing2:

:colondollar: nighty night

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 215
Post #5

I did it. I took the plunge.

I went to my doctors appointment yesterday; they gave me some phernagan (or however you spell it) to help with my sleeping. I tried it last night, and it really does seem to help - I was out within about half an hour. So that's progress. So I'll be on and off that for short bursts over the next two weeks. After those two weeks I have another appointment to see where we go from there. Doc says he's gonna write to the psychiatrist, just in case something needs to happen on that front.

Now I'm gonna book my driving test, then buy some ingredients for flapjack.

See y'all later, suckers :wink:

Tagging those who expressed interest

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Andy98

I went to my doctors appointment yesterday; they gave me some phernagan (or however you spell it) to help with my sleeping. I tried it last night, and it really does seem to help - I was out within about half an hour. So that's progress. So I'll be on and off that for short bursts over the next two weeks. After those two weeks I have another appointment to see where we go from there. Doc says he's gonna write to the psychiatrist, just in case something needs to happen on that front.

Spoiler

Aww fantastic news. This is a great addition to your blog :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 217
Aww fantastic news. This is a great addition to your blog :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha thanks
Original post by Andy98
Haha thanks

You're welcome

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 219
Original post by Andy98

Spoiler

Awesome! :biggrin: well done Andy :smile: good luck!!!

Quick Reply