The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

I just got an interview from Bartlett today!!!!

Just got an interview from UCL architecture, Bartlett !!!What should I prepared for it?? So nervous now....
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Me too!.. Let's wait for it together)
Unfortunately, I have no idea of what to prepare. Most probably discussion will be around our portfolio.
The thing I'm wondering about now is the amount of students selected for an interview. How high are the chances to be approved?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Zqa
OP
When is ur interview?
Original post by Andette
Unfortunately, I have no idea of what to prepare. Most probably discussion will be around our portfolio.
The thing I'm wondering about now is the amount of students selected for an interview. How high are the chances to be approved?
Reply 3
Original post by Zqa
When is ur interview?

Not yet decided. Btw, are you applying for Part II program?
Reply 4
I've got an interview too! no idea what they're expecting though, the Bartlett seems really prestigious so I'm really nervous...
Reply 5
Zqa
OP
When is ur interview?
Original post by GCANTRILL
I've got an interview too! no idea what they're expecting though, the Bartlett seems really prestigious so I'm really nervous...
Reply 6
9th of March, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Zqa
OP
Same...hahaha...lets pray together then!
Original post by GCANTRILL
9th of March, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Hey, when did you receive the mail stating that they have received your assessment task? Because I got mine on 5th of January and still haven't heard anything from them :/
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 9
Zqa
OP
It was back in December ...So don't worry u will be fine!
Original post by radina_t
Hey, when did you receive the mail stating that they have received your assessment task? Because I got mine on 5th of January and still haven't heard anything from them :/
Reply 10
Original post by Zqa
It was back in December ...So don't worry u will be fine!

Thanks and good luck on the interview!
Reply 11
Original post by Andette

Approximately: 2000 apply, 400 interviewed, 100 places - around 50-60 go to people outside UK.
how did everyone do?! I have mine this week :/ What kind of questions did they ask you?
Original post by cowie
Approximately: 2000 apply, 400 interviewed, 100 places - around 50-60 go to people outside UK.

Is this for first year?
Do you have stats for M.arch ? :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by armoulinex
Is this for first year?

no idea sorry, have a look on Which? University:smile:
Is this for first year?

Have you applied for MArch? I had my interview yesterday, not sure it went so well :/
Original post by Architecture024
Have you applied for MArch? I had my interview yesterday, not sure it went so well :/

Yes !
Oh really, why ?
Yes !
Oh really, why ?

Im not sure the interviewer just seemed quite disinterested and didn't ask me many questions. I've had 5 other interviews and none like that! Have you had yours yet?
Original post by Architecture024
Im not sure the interviewer just seemed quite disinterested and didn't ask me many questions. I've had 5 other interviews and none like that! Have you had yours yet?

Mine is next week !
Reply 19
Mine is next week !

What was the interview focussing on ? I applied 3 weeks ago and no response yet. I think their process is very very long

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending