The Student Room Group

Now what?

Never thought I'd post in this forum but it looks like I might finally have a chance at getting with a cute girl.

Met her during an intro event for our society last night as she was placed on my table, and we spent most of the night talking. We both share similar interests and both seem to have a similar outlook on life. Even made plans to go out running together sometime. We added eachother on Facebook as we'll both be working together for the society this weekend

I'll be seeing her for sure at a massive flat party tonight, but seeing as i'm a massive noob with girls I'll have no idea what to do.

We both seem to know eachother pretty well, so what the hell do I talk about when I see her and how would I go about making sure she knows that I'm interested? We could just proceed as friends judging by how well we got on, but I don't want that!

Google "making a move", I honestly have no idea what it is but I suspect they're actions which provoke the military feminist movement
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Never thought I'd post in this forum but it looks like I might finally have a chance at getting with a cute girl.

Met her during an intro event for our society last night as she was placed on my table, and we spent most of the night talking. We both share similar interests and both seem to have a similar outlook on life. Even made plans to go out running together sometime. We added eachother on Facebook as we'll both be working together for the society this weekend

I'll be seeing her for sure at a massive flat party tonight, but seeing as i'm a massive noob with girls I'll have no idea what to do.

We both seem to know eachother pretty well, so what the hell do I talk about when I see her and how would I go about making sure she knows that I'm interested? We could just proceed as friends judging by how well we got on, but I don't want that!

I'm no expert, but making subtle hints and flirting; or going all out and just saying it how it is are your two options.
I talk to girls alot, they usually say this is not a date.
Reply 4
Original post by shawn_o1
Google "making a move", I honestly have no idea what it is but I suspect they're actions which provoke the military feminist movement

Original post by Andy98
I'm no expert, but making subtle hints and flirting; or going all out and just saying it how it is are your two options.

Might it be worth just complimenting her and asking her out on a date, as opposed to trying anything if we're drunk enough?

Never done either before, as you can probably tell.
Reply 5
Play on her needs. Get a little drunk, have a little play fight, hold your cup right next to your package (it will draw attention to it), build up the desire, believe you can do it because if you don't she won't.
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Might it be worth just complimenting her and asking her out on a date, as opposed to trying anything if we're drunk enough?

Never done either before, as you can probably tell.

Hit the nail on the head :yep:

Although there's nothing against doing both :wink: Assess the situation, if she seems in the mood then by all means go for it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending