The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

University of Nottingham Law Applicants 2016

Has anyone obtained an offer yet from the uni of nottingham for law? or is it normal for them to hold on to giving out offers/declines until late on :/

Scroll to see replies

I'm a Nottingham law applicant and I haven't heard anything either!!
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
I'm also a Nottingham law applicant and have not heard anything
Reply 3
Original post by Sajabajax
I'm a Nottingham law applicant and I haven't heard anything either!!

Where else have you applied to? If you don't mind me asking :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by emilylakeman
I'm also a Nottingham law applicant and have not heard anything

Kinda sucks, have you received all your other offers then or..?
Original post by Atilla_17
Where else have you applied to? If you don't mind me asking :smile:
I've received offers from Bristol, Cardiff and Southampton but was pooled and rejected by Cambridge :frown:
Reply 6
I applied on November 9 and got an offer on December 15.
We're all in the same boat!.... haven't heard back from Notts too... but considering my 22 points LNAT score they will send my an email soon :wink: ... email with rejection..... :cool:
Reply 8
Original post by sop10

ahh congrats! what grades did you get at As level, if you don't mind me asking? :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by itsmecatherine
We're all in the same boat!.... haven't heard back from Notts too... but considering my 22 points LNAT score they will send my an email soon :wink: ... email with rejection..... :cool:

:/ all is not lost yet, never know :s-smilie: but having a firm choice as last one to be waiting for is nerve racking :s-smilie:
Reply 10
I've received offers from Bristol, Cardiff and Southampton but was pooled and rejected by Cambridge :frown:

Ahh :/ Bristol though! congrats :smile:
Original post by sop10

what is your LNAT score if you don't mind me asking ? :smile:
:/ all is not lost yet, never know :s-smilie: but having a firm choice as last one to be waiting for is nerve racking :s-smilie:

I feel you! Got offers from all my unis, including other LNAT uni -Bristol... just waiting for Notts
Reply 13
Original post by asgunsur
what is your LNAT score if you don't mind me asking ? :smile:

27 :smile: (my essay was horrible though. i wrote only around 300 words. i got rejected by ucl because of it). yours?
Reply 14
ahh congrats! what grades did you get at As level, if you don't mind me asking? :smile:

I actually haven't done AS. I'll be sitting them alongside my A levels this may/june. I'm predicted A*AAA (Maths, eng lang, history, geo respectively.) what about you?
Ahh :/ Bristol though! congrats :smile:

Thank you:smile: I'm going to firm Bristol (the offer is AAA) so I would only insure Nottingham if they offered me lower, if not I would insure Cardiff. Just want the whole track process to be over now!
Original post by sop10
27 :smile: (my essay was horrible though. i wrote only around 300 words. i got rejected by ucl because of it). yours?

mine is 24 :frown: I am scared of being rejected by Notts because of my lnat score

out of curiosity is Manchester uni good for Law or was it a bad choice? i reallly regret not picking Nottingham
Original post by Satoshii
out of curiosity is Manchester uni good for Law or was it a bad choice? i reallly regret not picking Nottingham

I had to give up Manchester when applying because I had filled my 5 choices. I really loved Manchester, both as a uni and a city. And its rankings is excellent!! It is 33th university in the world based on a ranking system. Although it has stronger departments than Law, I think the overall reputation and strength of the uni make it a good choice! What are your other choices and offers ? :smile:
Original post by asgunsur
I had to give up Manchester when applying because I had filled my 5 choices. I really loved Manchester, both as a uni and a city. And its rankings is excellent!! It is 33th university in the world based on a ranking system. Although it has stronger departments than Law, I think the overall reputation and strength of the uni make it a good choice! What are your other choices and offers ? :smile:

ah thats a relief i guess xD and i applied to Warwick, Edinburgh, Leeds and Southampton. Manchester uni gave me an offer but im yet to hear from the rest. I think its because i applied on the 15th of Jan. It was all really rushed tbh lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending