The Student Room Group

Are vegetarian guys unattractive?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Hydeman
Have you seen PETA's latest pro-vegan (I know this thread is about vegetarians but indulge me please) advert? The one that got banned from television in the States? :rofl:

That advert was submitted (as a joke) by PETA as a SuperBowl advert. They knew it would never get approved and they don't have the money to pay for the spot even if it was. For want of a better term it was a spoof.
doubt any girl wants to taste brocolli flavoured semen.

vegetarian diet = cow food. quit being a pussy and eat meat like humans are designed to. you only live once and you know that this silly little no-meat protest of yours isn't going to change ****.

if i was a chick i would definitely see vegetarian men as over-sensitive wimps.
Original post by MC booSack

vegetarian diet = cow food. quit being a pussy and eat meat like humans are designed to. you only live once and you know that this silly little no-meat protest of yours isn't going to change ****.

You're clearly retarded though so your opinion doesn't count.
Original post by Anonymous
I was reading an article on DM which said that vegetarian guys are seen by girls as less masculine and therefore less attractive. Even by other vegetarians apparently. The article said that vegetarian men shouldn't be discouraged because after all not all girls like masculine men (lol?)

Is this actually true for you? wouldn't a vegetarian girl prefer to date a vegetarian guy?

Vegans make no gains.:backstab:
I eat meat, meat has little or nothing to do with testosterone levels. However, that still wouldn't influence people's opinions/stereotypes on meat eater's vs vegetarians.
I find it hard to believe a vegetarian girl wouldn't be attracted to a vegetarian guy, because he's a vegetarian though, surely, they can't be that dense.
No, I would see it as a plus.
It's certainly an interesting question.
It would certainly be a shame to think that a man or a woman would prefer someone who feels nothing towards animals over someone who does. What kind of twisted preference is that?
Of course, attraction is attraction.
Original post by kalclash
I'm vegan, can deadlift over 200kg, run a sub 18 minute 5k and I am competing in the world's hardest Ironman triathlon this year.

Not eating meat doesn't define you as a person. It does, however make you healthier.

And you've been vegan all throughout your athletic career?
You have the potential to melt my brain cells if I was to argue with you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
carry on munching trees like a giraffe while i eat my grass-fed, beef steaks for breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.

your piss must be green rofl. i'd snap you in half, you got no protein in you. seriously why are you doing this? meat tastes so banging.

Hahaha, you think most of the meat you eat was fed grass?

And god knows why people keep perpetuating this "lack of protein" myth.
Reply 30

Whoever said vegetarians are trying to change anything? Some people just don't like the texture/taste.
He is just a immature idiot

Posted from TSR Mobile
seriously why are you not eating meat? not only is it good for you but a double whopper tastes 10x better than any of the lettuce/cabbage combos you're coming out with in your kitchen.

eat an animal, man the **** up.
Reply 33
seriously why are you not eating meat? not only is it good for you but a double whopper tastes 10x better than any of the lettuce/cabbage combos you're coming out with in your kitchen.

eat an animal, man the **** up.

You clearly haven't tried any half decent vegetarian food. Hey ho, maybe one day you'll be able to afford to go to a nice restaurant instead of mcdonalds.
it has no impact on whether I find a guy attractive unless he is one of those holier than thou vegetarians who never shuts up about it.
It really depends I can't stand picky eaters in general. If we have to pull missions to find a vegan or vegetarian restaurant then you can go f yourself no time for nags.
No way!!!! I'm a single vegan girl and I would love to find a vegan or vegetarian boyfriend :h: They are as rare as unicorns. They for me are truly masculine....
Definitely not true for me. I'm vegetarian too, and it would be amazing if the guy was as well.
I would kill to find a vegetarian guy with the same interests as me.. But yeah it's down to the personality that makes them attractive, not their eating habits so..

But THEN again, vegetarians are said to taste better and last longer in bed :colone:
Hell no.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending