The Student Room Group

2016 Nursing Applicants!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ~TheCheshireCat~
I haven't heard back from them either! I e-mailed them and they said their next interviews are in Feb, and that I'll here back at the end of January.

Has anyone had, or going to have an interview for Uni of South Wales? I have mine on Saturday.

im glad to hear there are still people that haven't heard back yet i was getting worried and wondered whether or not i should ring them but people said it may be a bad ideea
Original post by omr1995
Tomorrow :smile:

Ahh good luck!! Would you be able to let me know what it's like? Would be so helpful🙏🏼
Original post by HSMITH33
Ahh good luck!! Would you be able to let me know what it's like? Would be so helpful🙏🏼

Thank you! I will do! Have you had interviews at any other uni yet? This is my first one :smile:
[QUOTE="crazycrazy;62294361"]Ok thanks. My interview is tomorrow at 12.15. No I've just been practicing normal questions[/QUOTE
Hey, How did the interview go at bedfordshire? what was the test and easy topic like and how was the interview? where you at the interview long?
Original post by omr1995
Thank you! I will do! Have you had interviews at any other uni yet? This is my first one :smile:

Yes I had my first interview at Bournemouth today now just got to wait to hear back :/ and then I have my Southampton one next weekend and one for Surrey on 14th March. It's all very stressful isn't it😓
[QUOTE="pauljmcardle;62339769"]
Original post by crazycrazy
Ok thanks. My interview is tomorrow at 12.15. No I've just been practicing normal questions[/QUOTE
Hey, How did the interview go at bedfordshire? what was the test and easy topic like and how was the interview? where you at the interview long?

Hi, interview was good. The tests are easy. There was a group interview and a one to one interview, won't know if I've got a place until the end of February early March. Have you got yours soon?
Yes I had my first interview at Bournemouth today now just got to wait to hear back :/ and then I have my Southampton one next weekend and one for Surrey on 14th March. It's all very stressful isn't it😓

How was Bournemouth? I've applied there :smile:
[QUOTE="crazycrazy;62340685"]
Original post by pauljmcardle

Hi, interview was good. The tests are easy. There was a group interview and a one to one interview, won't know if I've got a place until the end of February early March. Have you got yours soon?

Hello :smile:
I had my Beds interview 25th Jan, who told you that you'd find out if you have a place by Feb/March? I was given to understand we'd find out in May o.o
Thanks^^
Had anyone had a Southampton interview yet?
Original post by omr1995
How was Bournemouth? I've applied there :smile:

It was very relaxed and very friendly, in the group discussion you talk about a clip that they get you to watch and then the one to one they just asked me the normal questions why do you want to do nursing and how have you shown compassion ect I was very nervous for mine but everyone was so lovely there :smile:
Original post by kaitlinrice
Had anyone had a Southampton interview yet?

I've got mine on the 6th Feb when is yours?:smile:
It was very relaxed and very friendly, in the group discussion you talk about a clip that they get you to watch and then the one to one they just asked me the normal questions why do you want to do nursing and how have you shown compassion ect I was very nervous for mine but everyone was so lovely there :smile:

Ah good! I had Southampton today and that was ok I would suggest practice all aspects of maths! It was quite informal especially in my group, the one to one is just looking at a scenario and how the one to one went. Thank you for the Bournemouth advice I didn't fancy having three interviews this week so I am waiting for a new date to come up for Bournemouth :smile:
Original post by omr1995
Ah good! I had Southampton today and that was ok I would suggest practice all aspects of maths! It was quite informal especially in my group, the one to one is just looking at a scenario and how the one to one went. Thank you for the Bournemouth advice I didn't fancy having three interviews this week so I am waiting for a new date to come up for Bournemouth :smile:

Ah hope it went good and you get in! for the Southampton maths test are you allowed a calculator? and are the questions written is a proper sentence or is it just for example "30% of 500" would you say I need to revise conversions, litres milligrams ect ... Sorry for all the questions I'm so bad at math:frown: For the English is it just asking your opinion o the documents they want us to read? thanks so much for your help :biggrin:
Hey everyone - hope you interviews are all going well. :h: I'm not sure if this is relevant to anyone here but I'm just letting you know that we've got 15 places left for our Adult Nursing course, starting in March. So if you think you've left it too late to apply or you know someone who wants to, it might be good to know. :h:
[QUOTE="Nanodae;62346811"]

Hello :smile:
I had my Beds interview 25th Jan, who told you that you'd find out if you have a place by Feb/March? I was given to understand we'd find out in May o.o
Thanks^^

What branch did you apply for? Mine is adult nursing . We were told by the lady doing our group interviews
[QUOTE="crazycrazy;62352111"]
Original post by Nanodae

What branch did you apply for? Mine is adult nursing . We were told by the lady doing our group interviews

I applied for adult too.. how strange?
[QUOTE="Nanodae;62352211"]

I applied for adult too.. how strange?

Did you apply through UCAS?

Quick Reply