The Student Room Group

asking for mark scheme

does anyone has the mark scheme for November 2015 foundation edexcel gcse? if yes could I haveit plz
Reply 1
It may help to specify the actual exam.
Also, I don't think that mark schemes for those series will have been released yet, so you may have to make do with an unofficial mark scheme.
Reply 2
Original post by Gogregg
It may help to specify the actual exam.
Also, I don't think that mark schemes for those series will have been released yet, so you may have to make do with an unofficial mark scheme.

well I did specify I want edexcel November 2015 foundation paper 1 and 2. it has been released as it is on edexcel website but it is locked which means it has been released but it has been locked anyone could give me the mark scheme. because I found june 2015 foundation mark scheme in july
Reply 3
Original post by abu6969
well I did specify I want edexcel November 2015 foundation paper 1 and 2. it has been released as it is on edexcel website but it is locked which means it has been released but it has been locked anyone could give me the mark scheme. because I found june 2015 foundation mark scheme in july

You only specified November 2015 foundation edexcel GCSE.

That is nowhere near enough information to help you. Asking for paper '1 & 2' does not help. Please specify the subject (i.e maths, sciences, etc.) if you would like some help.

Also, why do you want the mark scheme?
Reply 4
Original post by Gogregg
You only specified November 2015 foundation edexcel GCSE.

That is nowhere near enough information to help you. Asking for paper '1 & 2' does not help. Please specify the subject (i.e maths, sciences, etc.) if you would like some help.

Also, why do you want the mark scheme?

sorry if I have annoyed you and I want maths A November 2015 foundation papper 1 and 2 and I want the ark scheme bbecause I want to check what I got in mocks

Quick Reply

Latest