London South Bank University
London

literacy and numeracy test for Nursing at London South Bank and Middlesex

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by harinimnida
Lmao trust me they're not going to contact you if you passed

hehehehehehhehehe...........then nerves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
London
Reply 101
I think its cause they'll have to give an interview date for those who passed, so it will take a while. I'll wait till Friday. Your week is already gone so I'd give them a call today:smile:
Reply 102
GKT did You call them?
Reply 103
Original post by Madam6
GKT did You call them?

Not yet as I went for another test today will phone them nextweek if I don't hear. I have another test at CCCU next week ! This whole process is stressful....how are you getting on?
Original post by GKT
Not yet as I went for another test today will phone them nextweek if I don't hear. I have another test at CCCU next week ! This whole process is stressful....how are you getting on?

How long was it for you to hear anything from CCCU? I've heard nothing yet :frown:
Reply 105
How long was it for you to hear anything from CCCU? I've heard nothing yet :frown:

Haven't heard back yet......
Reply 106
Original post by GKT

Im not very patient with the whole process. Ive got mdsx tests on the 6th and herts is still 'considering' so as lsbu adult nursing.
Reply 107
Original post by Madam6
Im not very patient with the whole process. Ive got mdsx tests on the 6th and herts is still 'considering' so as lsbu adult nursing.

We will be absolutely fine ... don't stress
Reply 108
Anyone from 20th got feedback yet?
Reply 109
Original post by GKT
Anyone from 20th got feedback yet?

My advice - call them. I've called today they said I've passed and I have to wait for interview date :smile:
Reply 110
Original post by Madam6
My advice - call them. I've called today they said I've passed and I have to wait for interview date :smile:

Ok Madam6...when did you go for the testing day?
Reply 111
Original post by GKT
Ok Madam6...when did you go for the testing day?

Had it on the 23rd so its not even a week today
Reply 112
Congratulations dear!
Reply 113
Original post by GKT
Congratulations dear!

Thanks :smile: Im sure You've passed yours! They'd contact You already if not
Reply 114
Hey colleagues.....I finally got a grip and phoned I passed!! I didn't expect it.......now waiting for interview date.......need to start preparing 😨
Original post by GKT
Hey colleagues.....I finally got a grip and phoned I passed!! I didn't expect it.......now waiting for interview date.......need to start preparing 😨

What do you mean you didn't expect it? 😂😂 We all told you they contact you in a week of you fail.
Good luck! We may get the same interview dates guys!
Reply 117
Good luck! We may get the same interview dates guys!

Good Luck to you too.....Waiting for Kings now
Reply 118
[QUOTE=GKT;62345811]Hey colleagues.....I finally got a grip and phoned I passed!! I didn't expect it.......now waiting for interview date.......need to start preparing 😨

I've told You :tongue: congrats!
Reply 119
Original post by Madam6
I've told You :tongue: congrats!

:tongue:hhhhhh all the best everyone we keep each other posted!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending