The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by seasoning
I've heard that people say that 25 is the cutoff score and I've also heard people say that it is the average score for KCL. Does anyone know for sure which one it is?

how lenient is Notts ? for example would 24 be enough ?
Original post by asgunsur

My friend got an offer this year for law at Notts with a prediction on only AAA instead of A*AA and he got 25 on his lnat. However his offer was still the standard A*AA. I wonder how lenient they would be on him on results day if he only gets AAA?
I also know of people who have been predicted A*AA and been given an offer at Notts with 21 in the lnat
Original post by elisheak
hahaa and omg but you have great offers! Let me know when you hear from SOAS! :smile:

Aww, thanks :smile: Good luck. I definitely will let you know.
Original post by Bijoux1801
I got 21 on my lnat. They should get back to you soon

Well, that gives me hope thanks :smile: I have this feeling they are gonna reject me. I don't understand why they haven't updated me in over three months.
Original post by yvchan
I got 23/42 for my LNAT, feeling rather disappointed. Got an offer from Bristol and a rejection from UCL on the basis of my LNAT. Still waiting for news from Durham and KCL, do you think I stand a chance? trying to remain optimistic :frown:

When did you get your offer from Bristol if you don't mind me asking? I got the same LNAT score :s-smilie: I think Durham you have a chance still, KCL is probably a bit lower realistically. Good luck and keep smiling you'll know soon hopefully.
Original post by seasoning
I've heard that people say that 25 is the cutoff score and I've also heard people say that it is the average score for KCL. Does anyone know for sure which one it is?

What?! Who said that?? :s-smilie:

But yeah, seconded, does anyone know whether KCL has specified a cutoff or average score?
Original post by cuddledumpling
When did you get your offer from Bristol if you don't mind me asking? I got the same LNAT score :s-smilie: I think Durham you have a chance still, KCL is probably a bit lower realistically. Good luck and keep smiling you'll know soon hopefully.

I got it on the 19th of January, and sent off my application on the 17th of November if that helps!
Original post by crocface
I was rejected by KCL with LNAT 18, they said my LNAT score was not competetive so I guess they will be looking for at least the 23 average when the say competetive unless you have something outstanding in the application that makes them forget the LNAT

Hi Crocface! When did you receive your answer from King's? I scored 18 too but still haven't heard anything in return..
Reply 1929
Original post by asgunsur

25 is the average
Original post by IDKY
25 is the average

Where did you hear that?
Well, that gives me hope thanks :smile: I have this feeling they are gonna reject me. I don't understand why they haven't updated me in over three months.

Thats very unusual. Im sure they'll get back to u soon
Feel like I was one of the only people to hear from KCL in mid December from the looks of things! hope everyone's LNATs went well :smile:
Original post by yvchan
I got it on the 19th of January, and sent off my application on the 17th of November if that helps!

Very helpful :biggrin: Thank you!
Original post by bagella
You must have had a good essay :smile: I wouldn't worry you've got the offers so you must have deserved them! Cambridge has its own law entrance exam doesn't it? Was it similar to the LNAT?

Yeah the Cambridge law test. The whole test was a bit like the essay section of the lnat so maybe you're right 😄
Thats very unusual. Im sure they'll get back to u soon

That's what I'm thinking! :frown: I just want them to reject me now ahahaha.
Original post by qwertyuipdoe
My friend got an offer this year for law at Notts with a prediction on only AAA instead of A*AA and he got 25 on his lnat. However his offer was still the standard A*AA. I wonder how lenient they would be on him on results day if he only gets AAA?

They might be lenient because they gave me an offer of AAA so they obviously have some leeway
That's what I'm thinking! :frown: I just want them to reject me now ahahaha.

Stay positive!! Lol
Stay positive!! Lol

Ahahaha thanks :biggrin: tempted to call them up and ask what's going on
Hahaha thats how I feel about Nottingham. Especially since I got below average for my lnat score. You just have to stay positive though,even if you do get rejected. If its not meant to be its not meant to be...everything happens the way it does for a reason. Stay strong☺

Latest

Trending

Trending