The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 640
Have many PPE applicants had responses yet? Applied start of November and still haven't heard
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Anyone got an offer for law??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by vjcx
Have many PPE applicants had responses yet? Applied start of November and still haven't heard

Hey, I applied for PPE! I also haven't heard anything. I think our course is more competitive than some other ones, so it takes them longer to go through all the applications.
Original post by Lazy96
I think soooo, but I'm a bit stuck between Queen Mary and Kings, what did you get last year?

I got ABCE (psychology, English, geography and biology)
Original post by ntanationa
Hey, I applied for PPE! I also haven't heard anything. I think our course is more competitive than some other ones, so it takes them longer to go through all the applications.

Fellow PPE applicant here, applied in October and I've talked with them, they said that we'll hear in February seeing as it's one of their most competitive courses.
Original post by vossari
Fellow PPE applicant here, applied in October and I've talked with them, they said that we'll hear in February seeing as it's one of their most competitive courses.

Great, thanks for telling us! I really look forward to the decisions!
Original post by ntanationa
Great, thanks for telling us! I really look forward to the decisions!

No prob! Anxiously waiting to hear back, also waiting for Edinburgh & UCL. It's nerve racking!
any offers for Law so far? If yes, then what's your LNAT score and are you from UK or an overseas applicant?
Original post by william0606
Anyone got an offer for law??

Posted from TSR Mobile

still waiting :frown: when did you apply? they'll probably come out late February - March
Original post by galatasaray1905
any offers for Law so far? If yes, then what's your LNAT score and are you from UK or an overseas applicant?

I am a Scottish candidate and still waiting for an offer of law. Applied in early October and lnat score 23...not particularly good I know...:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by vossari
No prob! Anxiously waiting to hear back, also waiting for Edinburgh & UCL. It's nerve racking!

Seriously though! I am still waiting on 4/5 unis. :'(
Original post by galatasaray1905

Haven't got an offer but LNAT score was 33
How much time does it take to receive a decision? I applied three weeks back and still haven't received one. I've received positive decisions from most of my other choices. KCL is my first preference and now I'm really anxious! :frown:
Original post by pripik14
How much time does it take to receive a decision? I applied three weeks back and still haven't received one. I've received positive decisions from most of my other choices. KCL is my first preference and now I'm really anxious! :frown:

I've been waiting 10 weeks; get in line!
Original post by TheThiefOfBagdad
I've been waiting 10 weeks; get in line!

I've been waiting since October! You'll know by the end of April
Reply 655
Any offers for nursing so far?
Reply 656
anyone going to the applicant day on wednesday??
(im going for political economy)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ettaxo
Any offers for nursing so far?

Me! Doing the PGDip Adult Nursing. you?
Reply 658
Original post by cazcar19
Me! Doing the PGDip Adult Nursing. you?

Congrats! I'm doing the Bsc Child Nursing ☺️
Original post by Ettaxo
Congrats! I'm doing the Bsc Child Nursing ☺️

Awesome! We may still have some similar lectures, I'm not sure how it's laid out. Have you been invited to the Offer Holder Days? If not then i'm sure you will soon. I'm going in April :smile:

Latest