Scroll to see replies

Original post by neuronerd
It says we need both the originals and photocopies

Right ok. That's a lot of paper

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HCAssistant93
Right ok. That's a lot of paper

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tell me about it! Spent an evening organising all the certificates, ID, paperwork and forms for each interview and Liverpool is by a LONG way the most paper heavy. (Head's up to Swansea for needing zero print outs!)
Tell me about it! Spent an evening organising all the certificates, ID, paperwork and forms for each interview and Liverpool is by a LONG way the most paper heavy. (Head's up to Swansea for needing zero print outs!)

lol i agree birmingham didn't need to see them! but today i got my replacement certificates so I'm relieved i don't have to go into that appeal process after the interview to explain why i don't have them. i want the interview to be over and its going to be a painful wait until the end of march!
Reply 283

I'm not sure if you applied to St. George's or not but Liverpool's process seems quite nice in comparison!
Original post by kethan
I'm not sure if you applied to St. George's or not but Liverpool's process seems quite nice in comparison!

I have swansea and notts, both a breeze compared to liverpool. St georges must be a nightmare!
Reply 285
I have swansea and notts, both a breeze compared to liverpool. St georges must be a nightmare!

Definitely stressing me out a bit! They want letters of verification from each work experience in the past 3 years, their work experience form itself is more detailed and their DBS form seems to be more in depth as well. Wish they were as easy as Swansea! It's all a massive hassle !
Original post by kethan
Definitely stressing me out a bit! They want letters of verification from each work experience in the past 3 years, their work experience form itself is more detailed and their DBS form seems to be more in depth as well. Wish they were as easy as Swansea! It's all a massive hassle !

Liverpool want letters of verification, I thought it was just a form we fill out?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 287
Original post by HCAssistant93
Liverpool want letters of verification, I thought it was just a form we fill out?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

no no, SGUL want letters of verification- not Liverpool. I was saying Liverpool is nice in comparison to SGUL (since it's just a form).
Original post by kethan
no no, SGUL want letters of verification- not Liverpool. I was saying Liverpool is nice in comparison to SGUL (since it's just a form).

Ah ok thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys,

I don't seem to have a certificate for my AS Maths, I wasn't ever given one...will the statement of results paper be okay for that?
Reply 290
Original post by Sophia08
Hey guys,

I don't seem to have a certificate for my AS Maths, I wasn't ever given one...will the statement of results paper be okay for that?

If you did Maths to A2 then as long as you have the A2 qualification I'm sure it will be fine. If you dropped it at AS then it's probably best to ring admissions and tell them about it. I had a panick a couple weeks ago thinking I'd lost my GCSE results. Admissions seem fairly nice and if you explain to them why you don't have it they won't penalise you, you'll just have to send them a copy of the qualification at a later date (which means having to order one from your exam board/ see whether your school has a copy of it) . I don't think the statement of results can be provided in lieu of a certificate though( as far as I'm aware at least!) .
Original post by kethan
If you did Maths to A2 then as long as you have the A2 qualification I'm sure it will be fine. If you dropped it at AS then it's probably best to ring admissions and tell them about it. I had a panick a couple weeks ago thinking I'd lost my GCSE results. Admissions seem fairly nice and if you explain to them why you don't have it they won't penalise you, you'll just have to send them a copy of the qualification at a later date (which means having to order one from your exam board/ see whether your school has a copy of it) . I don't think the statement of results can be provided in lieu of a certificate though( as far as I'm aware at least!) .

Thanks for your help! Just rang admissions and they do want AS level certificates, so will have to order a new one. But said it's okay to bring whatever I have on the day, just let them know that i'm waiting for it :smile:
Let the interviews begin! Good luck everyone and maybe I'll see a couple of you there
Good luck everybody!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good luck team!! (final puuusshhhh)

show 'em what you got :biggrin:
Good luck to all today! On my way up to Liverpool now reading through my notes but not sure anything is going in right now. Just want it over and done with so I can breathe
Reply 296
Good luck everyone! Hopefully it's not too terrifying!
Bit late to this but good luck everyone !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 298
How did people find it :smile:?
Original post by kethan
How did people find it :smile:?

Found it really nice actually apart from the maths section which I completely and utterly lost my will to live - but luckily I had that last so it didn't put a damper on the rest of my interview. Found them all really friendly and easy to talk to ! How about you ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending