The Student Room Group

Do you like a cup of green tea?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
****yeah!!! she's awesome @acupofgreentea ! :biggrin:
Original post by greatguy2014
No we are talking about acupofgreentea a tsr legend not the drink donkey ass.

Because that is a proportional response. :rolleyes:
Original post by SophieSmall

You deserved it as always sophie. :u:
Oh, wow. I'm kind of flustered, I'm not quite sure what to say ... :colondollar:

While I don't mean to sound ungrateful for everyone being so lovely, there are people a lot more worthy of a thread - I can't quite understand why you'd ask specifically about me. :redface:

Thank you to all of the people leaving lovely things, though! :hugs:

Original post by Sae.HH
Yeah SHE'S quite a nice guy imo. @acupofgreentea

After all the HSM bonding we shared, Sae? :cry2:

But thank you! You are absolutely lovely yourself! :smile: I'm always in awe of how sweet you are!

Original post by Andy98
Not the drink, but I do like @acupofgreentea :colone:

You're alright, I guess, Andy. :wink: I don't completely adore you or anything. Nope.

Shes literally the nicest person in existence. :biggrin:

:hugs:

I'm so proud of you. :biggrin:

Original post by Indeterminate
I don't drink normal tea, let alone green tea :lol:

But @acupofgreentea is a very nice person if that's what you mean! :biggrin:

Oh, wow! That means a lot coming from you. I don't think there's a person on TSR that doesn't know you for how lovely you are, but I'll still say it - you are honestly so nice! Your kindness inspires me. :h:

Original post by Zargabaath
@acupofgreentea (Unsurprisingly) you seem to have a lot of fans on here :biggrin:

Okay, you got me - I bought the potion! :biggrin: Some of us can't have naturally magical personalities ...

Original post by Blondie987
Yes! She's so cool! :biggrin:

Nowhere near as much as you! :biggrin: Whenever I think you couldn't get any cooler, you do! Ily :hugs:

Original post by davidguettafan
Why do you think they are a girl???

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have the female gender symbol, for starters. :wink:

Don't worry, though, you wouldn't be the first to be tricked by the avatar ...
No we are talking about acupofgreentea a tsr legend not the drink donkey ass.

a donkey ass, is an ass ass. just let that sink in for a moment

Yeah I like the tea and the user alike :h:
Original post by acupofgreentea
Oh, wow. I'm kind of flustered, I'm not quite sure what to say ... :colondollar:

While I don't mean to sound ungrateful for everyone being so lovely, there are people a lot more worthy of a thread - I can't quite understand why you'd ask specifically about me. :redface:

Thank you to all of the people leaving lovely things, though! :hugs:

After all the HSM bonding we shared, Sae? :cry2:

But thank you! You are absolutely lovely yourself! :smile: I'm always in awe of how sweet you are!

You're alright, I guess, Andy. :wink: I don't completely adore you or anything. Nope.

:hugs:

I'm so proud of you. :biggrin:

Oh, wow! That means a lot coming from you. I don't think there's a person on TSR that doesn't know you for how lovely you are, but I'll still say it - you are honestly so nice! Your kindness inspires me. :h:

Okay, you got me - I bought the potion! :biggrin: Some of us can't have naturally magical personalities ...

Nowhere near as much as you! :biggrin: Whenever I think you couldn't get any cooler, you do! Ily :hugs:

I have the female gender symbol, for starters. :wink:

Don't worry, though, you wouldn't be the first to be tricked by the avatar ...

Aww! I do not compare to your coolness! Love your posts so much! This made me smile so thank you! lol (I'm such a dork haha) :biggrin:
Reply 27

Keep telling yourself :wink:
Green tea gives me stomach pains. So, no.

Seriously? You not liking green tea is understandable, I'd say, then. :biggrin: Can you drink other herbal teas?
Yessum. :u:
green tea is really nice :colondollar:
No I like Black tea green tea tastes like boiled grass
Seriously? You not liking green tea is understandable, I'd say, then. :biggrin: Can you drink other herbal teas?

Hey :smile:

Didn't realise this thread was about you :tongue:

I can't drink normal black/ breakfast teas or green teas any more without pain, no idea why but the pain started about 2 years ago from drinking tea.

I'm not sure about other teas not had them in a long time.
Original post by _icecream

I prefer ice cream

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by _icecream

Wait, wait ... black tea exists?! :eek:

Also, I find green tea quite pleasant, to be honest. :biggrin: Although I've never tasted boiled grass, I'll be honest ...

Original post by Hydeman
Yessum. :u:

You da man. :biggrin:

Original post by Andy98
Keep telling yourself :wink:

Shhh, I've gotta keep up my tough reputation. :colonhash:

Original post by Blondie987
Aww! I do not compare to your coolness! Love your posts so much! This made me smile so thank you! lol (I'm such a dork haha) :biggrin:

Are you serious?! You're amazing! And you are definitely not a dork - I've smiled at your posts many times. :biggrin:

Original post by z33
****yeah!!! she's awesome @acupofgreentea ! :biggrin:

Thank you! I saw you got nominated for Member of the Year by the way - not at all surprised! :biggrin:
Wait, wait ... black tea exists?! :eek:

Also, I find green tea quite pleasant, to be honest. :biggrin: Although I've never tasted boiled grass, I'll be honest ...

You da man. :biggrin:

Are you serious?! You're amazing! And you are definitely not a dork - I've smiled at your posts many times. :biggrin:

Thank you! I saw you got nominated for Member of the Year by the way - not at all surprised! :biggrin:

Thank you! I honestly wish tsr would lift the daily rep think so I could rep your posts more, I agree with so much of what you say and they always make me happy. :h:
Hey :smile:

Didn't realise this thread was about you :tongue:

I can't drink normal black/ breakfast teas or green teas any more without pain, no idea why but the pain started about 2 years ago from drinking tea.

I'm not sure about other teas not had them in a long time.

I'm not entirely sure it is, to be honest. I think I may have derailed it with my similar username. :erm: I mean, DGF has expressed a lot of interest in green tea ...

And oh, how odd! I usually find - if anything - it calms my stomach, but I suppose people's bodies react in different ways! :smile:

What's your preferred hot drink, then? :biggrin:

Original post by davidguettafan
I prefer ice cream

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ice cream ... :coma:
Reply 37

Hmmm
I'm not entirely sure it is, to be honest. I think I may have derailed it with my similar username. :erm: I mean, DGF has expressed a lot of interest in green tea ...

And oh, how odd! I usually find - if anything - it calms my stomach, but I suppose people's bodies react in different ways! :smile:

What's your preferred hot drink, then? :biggrin:

Hmmm...who knows.

Yeah it really sucks I used to really like just having a nice cuppa and dunking some biscuits in it.

Hot chocolate packed with marshmallows, whipped cream and cinnamon :tongue:
Reply 39

Np :h: :biggrin:
Awhhhh

Iknow! :eek: I was surprised ngl x'D member of the YEAR? like entire 2015 :O x_X no way! and everyone else in that category is marvelous tbh it's an honour to be listed among them :tongue: ... well below them since my name starts with a z x'DDD
<333
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest