The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Good start so far.

Neat, tidy and confident forward passing.
We should be able to score two goals
Gah the BBC iPlayer is terrible. Having to stream the game now via another website.
Sloppy passing in final third...
go on rooney
what. A. Beauty.
Man like Roooooney

That Finesse though.
Original post by _Morsey_
Gah the BBC iPlayer is terrible. Having to stream the game now via another website.

Is it on iplayer?
Rooney! Rooney!
what a goal from Rooney. Finally hes starting taking shots

Posted from TSR Mobile
ROONEY
Boom good goal
Original post by scrawlx101
Is it on iplayer?

Well, the live streaming service they have, either on their sport page or from their 'TV' tab. Either way, it's incredibly jerky and forever changing resolution automatically so i just found a different website.
Barely a reaction from lvg
Looks like Rooney's form is improving
Original post by Dirtybit
Man like Roooooney

That Finesse though.

Looked like a FIFA goal to me :biggrin:
Not one of Difeo's though...

It's frustrating how Rooney can do something like that but then for half a season beforehand just be absolute garbage.

Derby are very poor and no half decent defence should give a player that much room.
It could get messy.
I hope Kenan is taking note and watching Varela

:lol:
Original post by _Morsey_
Well, the live streaming service they have, either on their sport page or from their 'TV' tab. Either way, it's incredibly jerky and forever changing resolution automatically so i just found a different website.

That's why I seldom watch live on Iplayer.
Don't normally watch TV but since it's on BBCOne, why not?

Was hoping to see another awful United display but you've actually been pretty good. Derby don't really challenge you though.
Original post by Lúcio
Looked like a FIFA goal to me :biggrin:
Not one of Difeo's though...

It's frustrating how Rooney can do something like that but then for half a season beforehand just be absolute garbage.

Derby are very poor and no half decent defence should give a player that much room.
It could get messy.

He's a proper fraud mate. He'll fraud his way to 20 goals this season but you've got to love him at times.
Original post by Dirtybit
He's a proper fraud mate. He'll fraud his way to 20 goals this season but you've got to love him at times.

Sounds like Lúcio.
Fraud but gets them easy goals innit :wink:

Latest