The Student Room Group

Am I "cute"?

Scroll to see replies

Ignore anyone who says that any time a girl says you're cute it means she is not attracted to you. It is not that black and white.

She might be attracted to you, and she might not be. Girls are not one big entity who all think and say the same thing. To some girls cute means attractive but not someone you'd want to to date, for others it means attracted to. I call my SO cute all the time, it's not a bad thing in my eyes. Just because I find him cute it does not mean I don't also find him handsome and sexy.

Either way it is pointless over thinking it anyway, unless you straight up ask her out or ask her how she feels you're just going to drive yourself insane and never get the answer you're looking for.
Reply 21
Original post by NathanW18
It means that they
think they
will never have sex with you.

Ah but they will if you don't take no for an answer my friend.

*not liable for any rapes caused by misinterpretation
Original post by lustawny
Let's not generalise, my friend.

I'm just being honest. There are obviously far worse things to be described as. If British people describe you as cute, they're not sexually attracted to you.
Original post by stefano865
No I'm serious.

You are androgynous.

No offence intended.

It's because I'm taking hormones. Hopefully I'll have the operation next year
I'm just being honest. There are obviously far worse things to be described as. If British people describe you as cute, they're not sexually attracted to you.

But the girl who said I'm cute had sex with me
Reply 25
You're actually really good looking, I'd verge on handsome rather than cute.

You have a kinda unique look to you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
But the girl who said I'm cute had sex with me

You beat the game. Congrats.
You beat the game. Congrats.

She had a boyfriend tbh. So she didn't see me boyfriend material perhaps. But she must have seen some sex appeal in me
Dude why just why - nose and ear piercing/ring
Original post by Jacktheslipper
Dude why just why - nose and ear piercing/ring

Because I've got a large package

So now it isn't even solely females who this applies to, it's an entire nation? I can tell you now for a fact that my own sexual attraction towards females isn't governed by whether or not I view them as 'cute'; quite contrarily, I thought it was actually complimentary of their attractiveness?

You can't just speak for every single female - or even everyone who lives in a particular area of land - by making broad statements like the one you've made. I could understand if you were joking around about it, but the fact you've said it was an honest comment is quite worrying.
Original post by lustawny
So now it isn't even solely females who this applies to, it's an entire nation? I can tell you now for a fact that my own sexual attraction towards females isn't governed by whether or not I view them as 'cute'; quite contrarily, I thought it was actually complimentary of their attractiveness?

You can't just speak for every single female - or even everyone who lives in a particular area of land - by making broad statements like the one you've made. I could understand if you were joking around about it, but the fact you've said it was an honest comment is quite worrying.

You're taking this too seriously.
You're taking this too seriously.

I'm just pointing out that what you've said isn't representative of how everyone thinks. I think you're taking usage of the word 'cute' a bit seriously, personally.
Original post by Anonymous
It's because I'm taking hormones. Hopefully I'll have the operation next year

Do they operate on trolls?
Original post by stefano865
Do they operate on trolls?

Nah i was ****in with

lolz
Original post by Mayhem™
okay then you're an ugly clow

You're always the first person to comment on posts.

Do you do anything other than post on TSR dude?
Original post by Ronda Rousey
You're always the first person to comment on posts.

Do you do anything other than post on TSR dude?

you just happen to catch me when I'm on
Anyone else?
It's mean you adorable or nice looking.
Reply 39
nice eye colour

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending