Original post by z33
Eyebrows on fleeeeeeeeeeeeekkk x'D

Oh of course:smug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CoolCavy
yes :smile:
wouldn't want to waste the opportunity :kiss2:

Same!
Would you have sex on your first date though?
Reply 83
Original post by Foo.mp3
Random, hammed up (deliberately bizarre/cringey) flirting*

Something like that :teeth:

You better believe it :colonhash:

Could be battle of the puny-manz, you never know :yeah:

You realise that's more likely to arouse, than owt, right?:mute:

Not in the West, in the 21st century, unless you've hardly spoken before the date and it lasts minutes rather than hours, of course :jebus:

Maybe so

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Foo.mp3
Random, hammed up (deliberately bizarre/cringey) flirting*

Something like that :teeth:

You better believe it :colonhash:

Could be battle of the puny-manz, you never know :yeah:

You realise that's more likely to arouse, than owt, right?:mute:

Not in the West, in the 21st century, unless you've hardly spoken before the date and it lasts minutes rather than hours, of course :jebus:

What, a kick in the balls makes you feel aroused?!? You are into some weird and kinky stuff! :smile:
Original post by trustmeimlying1
both cool dudes.

most would be delighted tbh.

Ayy thanks m8
I usually take the girl to do something fun in the evening, then for drinks, so then we always end up kissing if the chemistry is high.
Reply 87
Original post by Andy98
I don't have the confidence to initiate, I'd certainly respond though

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ditto
Reply 88
how has this got so many votes lol
Original post by Rakas21
I'm alarmed at the number of people suggesting they would not. Back when i was on the prowl, i'd be getting off with a girl within 15 minutes of meeting her (the first date so to speak).

If you want the girl you desire, you must take your prize with both hands.

Lol not everyone operates like this.
Original post by phunky_fresh
Lol not everyone operates like this.

Having been the nervous nerd and the smooth operator I learnt that making something happen is far superior to waiting for something to happen.

Worst she can do is turn her head in which case, its her loss.
if I had a good time and liked them then yeah, if not then obviously no :tongue:
Yah sure if I was feelin' it in the moment and I was 99% sure they were also feelin' it
Original post by Foo.mp3
No! That's extremely painful and dangerous, and should never be done except in life and death situations :naughty:

Haha, not really, just pointing it out, FYI :yy:

Spoiler

Preach!! It kills your dick, basically...

Tbh, I don't really want to know about your sex life. I feel sorry for your girlfriends! :wink:
Original post by SophieSmall
if I had a good time and liked them then yeah, if not then obviously no :tongue:

If you liked them, fine and dandy. And what about the date towards you? would you even kiss your date, if your date does not want it?
Original post by Kallisto
If you liked them, fine and dandy. And what about the date towards you? would you even kiss your date, if your date does not want it?

Obviously not, not intentionally anyway. So far I've been accurate in gauging the other person's interest in me and that has never been a problem.
Obviously not, not intentionally anyway. So far I've been accurate in gauging the other person's interest in me and that has never been a problem.

That is good. There are people indeed, who are not able to gauge the interest of other people. Would say I count to them.
Original post by Kallisto
That is good. There are people indeed, who are not able to gauge the interest of other people. Would say I count to them.

I think it just takes some practice and paying attention to what they're actually saying/ doing and coming across. Rather than what you hope they are.
I think it just takes some practice and paying attention to what they're actually saying/ doing and coming across. Rather than what you hope they are.

Sayings in the sense of innuendoes are not the big problems, doings in terms of showing intentions by body language indeed.
Original post by Foo.mp3
Not exactly. Perhaps the best way to describe it is that it's like being suddenly, simultaneously winded + taken ill with diarrhoea, hit on the funny bone, and having your hand slammed in a door (sharp, intense, shocking pain) - with all these sensations migrated to the affected region, of course

Correct anzaaaa! :woo:

Spoiler

Do you feel it in your feet? There are nerves all over your body that connect to your feet.

Lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending