The Student Room Group

Best friend's crush is hitting on me

My best friend has a crush on a girl in my class but it seems that she's interested in me. She is dropping good signs that she may like me. She's a really pretty girl but I don't want to upset my best friend by taking her for myself. What should I do?
Has your best friend made a move on her? If not, then it'll be a good idea to do something together as a group of three, then your best friend will either get hints that his crush likes you and that he understands what's happening or he could see whether he can drop hints on her. You don't want a complicated love triangle, so best to get it sorted ASAP

What's your feelings towards her?
It's a crush. Have they dated? If not,it's doesn't matter whether he likes you. Ask him out
Reply 3
Original post by Toy Soldiers
Has your best friend made a move on her? If not, then it'll be a good idea to do something together as a group of three, then your best friend will either get hints that his crush likes you and that he understands what's happening or he could see whether he can drop hints on her. You don't want a complicated love triangle, so best to get it sorted ASAP

What's your feelings towards her?

He hasn't because he's just so shy and timid towards girls. I think she's a really nice girl but I don't know how to take the hints she is giving me. I'm trying hard to resist right now. He doesn't know that she might like me either so Idk what to do

Original post by Daniellaaa
It's a crush. Have they dated? If not,it's doesn't matter whether he likes you. Ask him out

No, they haven't.
Reply 4
bump
Dude, what you do is tell your friend. He'll either say "fine have at it mate", or he'll be a dick, at that point you've releaved yourself of any responsibility and your problem is sorted.
Reply 6
Original post by James Milibanter
Dude, what you do is tell your friend. He'll either say "fine have at it mate", or he'll be a dick, at that point you've releaved yourself of any responsibility and your problem is sorted.

This and only this.
Do you like the girl back? he might be disappointed or not depending how strong the feelings are for this girl.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending