London
Reply 701
Original post by aspiringmed2016
Just got rejected from Imperial today - BMAT let me down
Do I have any chance at UCL?
5.4 4.3 3.5A

lol I got 3.7, 5.9 and 3A and still haven't been rejected. Keep your hopes high
Original post by Sp22
Any gap year students who have offers ? Is there a med group for UCL offer holders ?

S

Hey!! Congrats on your offer! :smile: There is an unofficial group set up last year by someone with a deferred offer (hence entry in year 2016 too) here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/1578653222394853/
Do join us, everyone!! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 703
Original post by fouettesenpointe
Hey!! Congrats on your offer! :smile: There is an unofficial group set up last year by someone with a deferred offer (hence entry in year 2016 too) here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/1578653222394853/
Do join us, everyone!! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you !!

S
Original post by Shuler
Haven't heard back yet. 5.7 7.4 3B 4As 1 B AS, 8A*s 3As. Shall I give up on the wait and just say it's over? It's been too long...

Just got rejected from Imperial today - BMAT let me down
Do I have any chance at UCL?
5.4 4.3 3.5A

Original post by Rifdhy
lol I got 3.7, 5.9 and 3A and still haven't been rejected. Keep your hopes high

Lol I got 3.7 3.3 4A and still not rejected haha.
@Aspiringmed2016 did you have an Imperial interview?
Original post by masryman97
Lol I got 3.7 3.3 4A and still not rejected haha.
@Aspiringmed2016 did you have an Imperial interview?

Nope, got rejected pre-interview because of low section 2 - really gutted

Anyone who has already had a UCL interview with a particularly low-ish BMAT score? Or has anyone been rejected with a bmat similar to mine?
Nope, got rejected pre-interview because of low section 2 - really gutted

Anyone who has already had a UCL interview with a particularly low-ish BMAT score? Or has anyone been rejected with a bmat similar to mine?

Guys keep your hopes up, I got an interview at UCL with BMAT way lower than yours, miracles still do happen, pray.
Original post by Wannabe a doctor
Guys keep your hopes up, I got an interview at UCL with BMAT way lower than yours, miracles still do happen, pray.

what did you get?
Original post by masryman97
what did you get?

3.4 4.0 3.5a
Original post by Wannabe a doctor
3.4 4.0 3.5a

Congrats on getting an interview! What were your other stats of you don't mind me asking? Did they ask you for your AS module grades? :smile:
congrats to everyone who has an interview or offer! :smile:

did everyone who has an interview (besides gap year applicants) get asked for module grades before being invited for interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 711
Does anyone know how many OFFERS UCL is giving out after interview? I know they always give out more offers than there are places but how many? Thanks in advance.
Reply 712
Original post by iluv
Does anyone know how many OFFERS UCL is giving out after interview? I know they always give out more offers than there are places but how many? Thanks in advance.

I believe roughly 500 offers out of the 700 interviews. I may be wrong though.
UCL asked me to scan in my module marks and its been just over 2 weeks but haven't heard back. Anyone in the same situation (pls say yes lol)
UCL interview, for 24th of feb. RECIEVED FRIDAY
My stats are.
GCSE: 5a* 4a 2b
AS: 4A's + C in Critical thinking ( and an A in A2 maths, but this is uncertificated)
A2 predictions: A* Biology, A Chemistry, A*Law. ( Plus A at EPQ)
Not a massive amount of work experience, but still some good quality hospital stuff and lots of fairly unrelated volunteering(scouts).
Bmat: 7.2, 4.0, 3.5B ( I bombed out s2, I know :wink: )
UKcat average: 685

I was rejected by imperial because of the low s2 score, and sheffield because of my personal statement. ( I did tailor it to UCL tbf).
I've also got an interview at kings coming up at the start of March.

I've probably got slightly lower stats than most people invited to interview, so there is always hope!
Hey everyone,
UCL asked to bring a small photograph of youself to the interview... does this mean passport size? And can you smile in it? Bit lost... what photo did you take or are going to take to the interview?
I also forgot to mention i had to submit both work experience evidence and module marks. This was ages ago( before christmas) and i've only just be invited for interview.

EDIT: i'll take a standard passport style photo. My guess is it'll be for a small temporary ID badge.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by MAshraf
UCL asked me to scan in my module marks and its been just over 2 weeks but haven't heard back. Anyone in the same situation (pls say yes lol)

I was waiting well over two weeks after sending mine off! but then I received an interview for the 10th of feb!!!
Original post by livliv0202
I was waiting well over two weeks after sending mine off! but then I received an interview for the 10th of feb!!!

Oh ok that makes me feel much better! thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending