The Student Room Group

KPMG 360 Final Interview

Hi

Has any one got any offers yet from KPMG?
Just had my final interview and apparently 80% of people get job offers does any one know if this true?
Reply 1
Original post by AbdHas
Hi

Has any one got any offers yet from KPMG?
Just had my final interview and apparently 80% of people get job offers does any one know if this true?

Hi I haven't had an offer yet because I just had my assessment day yesterday. I'm not sure about the 80% because the number of applicants have tripled this year! But when I spoke to the recruitment lady yesterday during the day she did say she's not allowed to tell us how many people get offers but there still are spaces.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Where you at the London office yesterday?
Reply 3
Original post by AbdHas
Where you at the London office yesterday?

Yep :smile: you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Yh lol its Abdul I was sitting closest to Hannah the lady who was in charge.

I was told by one of the 360 employees that 80% of people get hired from the final interview stage and there's 30 places out of 50 left.

How did you find the written assesment? I think I messed up on that becuase of the time constraint
Reply 5
Original post by AbdHas

I was told by one of the 360 employees that 80% of people get hired from the final interview stage and there's 30 places out of 50 left.

How did you find the written assesment? I think I messed up on that becuase of the time constraint

Oh!! Haha nice to speak to you again :biggrin:.

Oh right they didn't tell me anything about acceptant rates I only asked Hannah. I'm a bit sceptical about how they'd know that exact information though especially when HR keep these things quite quiet so I wouldn't just take their word. But having said that Hanna did say there are spaces to fill and more assessment centres to come so it may well be true! Hopefully!

I found the written assessment ok actually. It was made so it felt hard under the time so I wouldn't be too worried. I do think I wrote a bit too much on the intro and shouldn't spent more time on other areas but that's something I included on my self assessment. I think a lot of people found it difficult under the time constraint.

Good luck to you anyway let me know how it goes! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by 212575
Oh!! Haha nice to speak to you again :biggrin:.

Oh right they didn't tell me anything about acceptant rates I only asked Hannah. I'm a bit sceptical about how they'd know that exact information though especially when HR keep these things quite quiet so I wouldn't just take their word. But having said that Hanna did say there are spaces to fill and more assessment centres to come so it may well be true! Hopefully!

I found the written assessment ok actually. It was made so it felt hard under the time so I wouldn't be too worried. I do think I wrote a bit too much on the intro and shouldn't spent more time on other areas but that's something I included on my self assessment. I think a lot of people found it difficult under the time constraint.

Good luck to you anyway let me know how it goes! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey I got in!
What about you? What's your name by the way?
Reply 7
Original post by AbdHas
Hey I got in!
What about you? What's your name by the way?

Hey!! I was made an offer too, the Monday after the assessment day! So I had a far less of a wait than you haha but I'm very happy you got in as well :biggrin: congratulations to you! My name is Amrit, Yasmin got in as well. Looking forward to working with you guys :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Also just realised you posted that on the 5th haha sorry for the late reply I'm in India at the moment!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by 212575
Also just realised you posted that on the 5th haha sorry for the late reply I'm in India at the moment!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Agh well done mate!
Yh really looking forward it as well!
Hi guys, I've got the phone interview coming up on Tuesday, would be great if you guys had any hints about what to expect. :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by Dude...No
Hi guys, I've got the phone interview coming up on Tuesday, would be great if you guys had any hints about what to ex

Here is some questions they asked in the telephone interview:

1. A time when you've had to work under pressure to meet a dead line
2. You've been asked to work with another member at KPMG how you go about working with the person?
3. A time when you've had to use lots of different sources
4. You've been asked to take over a collgues project how you go about doing this?
5. What do you think you will be doing in your day to day job?
6. Where do you think you will be in six years time?
7. Why KPMG?

Good luck!
Reply 12
Hey guys congratulations for getting through, since you have got through I was wondering if you could explain what the assessment center consists of and what kind of questions they ask at the interview, thanks
Reply 13
Congrats to the ones that have made it onto the programme! And good luck to those still going through the application stage!
Reply 14
Hi, I have an assessment centre this Friday for the 360 programme. Was wondering if you could give me some advice and information on what the day consists of?
Thank you and congratulations on getting through!
Original post by AbdHas

Original post by 212575

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by 212575

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by 212575
Hey!! I was made an offer too, the Monday after the assessment day! So I had a far less of a wait than you haha but I'm very happy you got in as well :biggrin: congratulations to you! My name is Amrit, Yasmin got in as well. Looking forward to working with you guys :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
[QUOTE="AbdHas;62728947"]
Original post by Dude...No
Hi guys, I've got the phone interview coming up on Tuesday, would be great if you guys had any hints about what to ex

Here is some questions they asked in the telephone interview:

1. A time when you've had to work under pressure to meet a dead line
2. You've been asked to work with another member at KPMG how you go about working with the person?
3. A time when you've had to use lots of different sources
4. You've been asked to take over a collgues project how you go about doing this?
5. What do you think you will be doing in your day to day job?
6. Where do you think you will be in six years time?
7. Why KPMG?

Good luck!

Thank you for this, it really helped, i have been invited to the 360 assessment center do i was wondering if you could tell me what you had to do for the written task coz im actually sooo scared. Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending