The Student Room Group

Stockholm pogrom: Crowd of masked men hunt and beat up non-Swedes

Dozens of masked man went on an anti-immigrant rampage in Stockholm in an apparent retaliation for the stabbing death of a young Swedish woman at a refugee center earlier this week, local media reported.

The crowd of some 40 to 50 people went on a violent spree on Friday night at around 9 p.m. local time in and around the Swedish capital’s main railroad station, according to the Aftonbladet daily.

They were beating up anyone who didn’t look like ethnic Swede. The attackers were wearing black balaclavas and armbands, the video obtained by the tabloid showed.

Read More:
https://www.rt.com/news/330697-sweden-immigrant-pogrom-stockholm/

Scroll to see replies

Poor swedes, I am not surprised, they have had enough!
Cowards, just as disgusting as the migrant gangs.
Wasn't it all a bit predictable? Bring in lots of people from a culture where rape is acceptable, when they follow their culture of course Westerners will be unhappy.
I'm not surprised that such an incident happened. Current events are only helping to fuel far-right groups.

But such reactions are only going to make matters worse and will only worsen already fractured relationships that exist. This eye for an eye morality is not the way to respond to recent events.
the poor lady who was murdered was not an ethnic Swede. she was Lebanese.
Original post by the bear
the poor lady who was murdered was not an ethnic Swede. she was Lebanese.

The racist tramps don't care, they'll hijack any event to highlight their pathetic agenda.

Just already look at this thread.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reading some of the responses in this thread, thought I was in the Daily Mail comment section.
Original post by Nameless Knight
Reading some of the responses in this thread, thought I was in the Daily Mail comment section.

I hear that.
Reply 9
Original post by Nameless Knight

Read the DM comment section on this, nothing but victim blaming
Stockholm is like 70% immigrant now.

Anti-racist codeword for anti-White!

You wont recognize what you have done to our White populations so we'll do whatever is needed to drive you out

White terrorists will be freedom fighters since it is actually our homeland, and not theirs.
I'm suprised that demographic could even fight without their keyboard
Comments saying that could happen in the UK lol they'd get killed smh
Original post by niceguy95
I'm suprised that demographic could even fight without their keyboard
Comments saying that could happen in the UK lol they'd get killed smh

Migrants or british people that would be killed?
Original post by MarxWasAZionist

Anti-racist codeword for anti-White!

You wont recognize what you have done to our White populations so we'll do whatever is needed to drive you out

White terrorists will be freedom fighters since it is actually our homeland, and not theirs.

Hmm, with a name like "MarxWasAZionist", I can't seem to take your opinions very seriously
Original post by Longshot700
Migrants or british people that would be killed?

The devils who dress in black and beat up ethnic children

They'd end up fighting migrants and British minorities, they all look the same to them

But they'll struggle, they wouldn't have the protection of their computer screen and keyboard outside when they talk their xenophobic racist rubbish
Reply 15
Original post by MarxWasAZionist

Citation needed... :lol:
Original post by niceguy95
The devils who dress in black and beat up ethnic children

They'd end up fighting migrants and British minorities, they all look the same to them

But they'll struggle, they wouldn't have the protection of their computer screen and keyboard outside when they talk their xenophobic racist rubbish

Beating up children? Oh man.

It is pleasing though to see a racist get knocked out.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by The Epicurean
I'm not surprised that such an incident happened. Current events are only helping to fuel far-right groups.

But such reactions are only going to make matters worse and will only worsen already fractured relationships that exist. This eye for an eye morality is not the way to respond to recent events.

Absolutely, fundamentally incorrect. In a world where supposedly representative politicians patently, clearly, don't respond to public opinion, it's the only course of action.

Good on them - progressivism created this mess and when your national institutions don't protect you, you have to protect yourself.
Awful scum.
Original post by MildredMalone
Wasn't it all a bit predictable? Bring in lots of people from a culture where rape is acceptable, when they follow their culture of course Westerners will be unhappy.

By "unhappy" do you mean westerners will rampage like animals and assault anyone based on their skin color?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending