The Student Room Group

The FIFA Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dirtybit
I bet you was the guy who ran on the field

Can neither confirm nor deny
Yeah Good games at the end lads. Amazing play from @Rk2k14 @zKlown deserve all the credit.

Mirin rk's goals and zKlown's great runs.
(edited 8 years ago)
Man like Dif

Original post by Lúcio
x

I'd like to ask why you have started singling me out lately?

At first I thought it was just a bit of banter, but last night it seemed like you were well angry. You left the party for a reason I don't know, no-one was getting onto you. You even stopped sending your messages like you do with little comments like"dif pls" and "rekt". However, much to my surprise your last message of the night (when you had stopped messaging for whatever reason) was to say "Zeddy you suck balls at FIFA". Why me? I personally don't care if I am bad at a video game, I can deal with that, but why single me out?

When others have ripped you in the past, I have actually defended you and said get off his back, as sometimes, I can tell you don't see it as banter. Others will vouch for me on this.

So instead of singling me out and private messaging others during the match, I suggest you take a more light hearted approach. As my friend @Rk2k14 seems to always say, it really isn't that deep.
So basically nobody rates luke anymore and realises he's a stuck up kid who sucks balls at FIFA and tries to boast about things to make up for his insecurities?
Original post by zKlown
I'd like to ask why you have started singling me out lately?

At first I thought it was just a bit of banter, but last night it seemed like you were well angry. You left the party for a reason I don't know, no-one was getting onto you. You even stopped sending your messages like you do with little comments like"dif pls" and "rekt". However, much to my surprise your last message of the night (when you had stopped messaging for whatever reason) was to say "Zeddy you suck balls at FIFA". Why me? I personally don't care if I am bad at a video game, I can deal with that, but why single me out?

When others have ripped you in the past, I have actually defended you and said get off his back, as sometimes, I can tell you don't see it as banter. Others will vouch for me on this.

So instead of singling me out and private messaging others during the match, I suggest you take a more light hearted approach. As my friend @Rk2k14 seems to always say, it really isn't that deep.

I left the party because I was bored of your voices. If I do something good, I'm lucky and if I do something bad, all I hear are laughs.
Not really something I'm too bothered about hearing because it affects your game. Makes you want to pass instead of shoot because if you don't score every time you'll be ridiculed.

I shouldn't be criticising you because you're probably the only decent guy on there. That being said, you do join in with the comments more often than not and I haven't heard evidence of you sticking up for me as you claim.
Although that's no excuse; I get mad when I play bad and we lose so I apologise for trying to use you as an excuse.
Original post by jam277
So basically nobody rates luke anymore and realises he's a stuck up kid who sucks balls at FIFA and tries to boast about things to make up for his insecurities?

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1454160185.516156.jpg
Original post by Lúcio
I left the party because I was bored of your voices. If I do something good, I'm lucky and if I do something bad, all I hear are laughs.
Not really something I'm too bothered about hearing because it affects your game. Makes you want to pass instead of shoot because if you don't score every time you'll be ridiculed.

I shouldn't be criticising you because you're probably the only decent guy on there. That being said, you do join in with the comments more often than not and I haven't heard evidence of you sticking up for me as you claim.
Although that's no excuse; I get mad when I play bad and we lose so I apologise for trying to use you as an excuse.

We laugh when anyone misses an easy chance, it's not a laugh of "oh look at this dick head, he's so ****, God I hate him", it's more of a trivial laugh, we're not annoyed at you (or anyone who messes up for that matter), it's just merely a joke. It happens a lot in life, most of the time when someone laughs at you, it's not a sinister way. I think you're a bit paranoid about this, and if you listen closely, we all laugh at each other.

I join in with the laughs yeah, I ain't just gonna sit there and be quiet all game, not react to anything and be unsociable, that would be rude and I wouldn't enjoy it. Why should I stick up for you anyway? You're a grown man, behind me, you're probably the oldest one there! However from time to time, I have told people to get off your back as you probably aren't seeing it as banter.

A lot of this does stem down to the fact you don't use your mic, if you did, I can almost guarantee, it would not be as bad. The fact you can't say anything back gives people more ammo. If you don't want to use your mic for whatever reason, that's fair but I personally think that's what a lot of it is down to.
Campaign.
(edited 8 years ago)
Campaign.
Anyone on tonight?

Liverpool game finishes in half an hour so I'm game after that :smile:
You man on FIFA tonight?

I can be on whenever

@difeo @Rk2k14 @Dirtybit
Original post by zKlown
You man on FIFA tonight?

I can be on whenever

@difeo @Rk2k14 @Dirtybit

If i do come on it'll be late.
Original post by Lúcio
Anyone on tonight?

Liverpool game finishes in half an hour so I'm game after that :smile:

Original post by zKlown
You man on FIFA tonight?

I can be on whenever

@difeo @Rk2k14 @Dirtybit

anyone on now
I can play.
Original post by difeo
anyone on now

I am :smile:
Original post by Lúcio
I am :smile:

Original post by jam277
I can play.

Original post by zKlown
You man on FIFA tonight?

I can be on whenever

@difeo @Rk2k14 @Dirtybit

Original post by PillowTa1k
Campaign.

Original post by Dirtybit
Man like Dif

lets go
Really good games tonight lads.
Jam's assists were on point and I actually had my finishing boots on for once.

Last game was unfortunate but really good chemistry in general. Good to see it.

Can I remove FK from the club because I'm scared I'll come on tomorrow and he'll have ruined our promotion chance...
Original post by Lúcio
Really good games tonight lads.
Jam's assists were on point and I actually had my finishing boots on for once.

Last game was unfortunate but really good chemistry in general. Good to see it.

Can I remove FK from the club because I'm scared I'll come on tomorrow and he'll have ruined our promotion chance...

o rly
Original post by difeo
o rly

Pls let me have this :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest