The Student Room Group
Students researching, Cardiff Metropolitan University (UWIC)
Cardiff Metropolitan University
Visit website

Cardiff Met Upper Primary 2016

Hello all!

Having accepted my conditional offer for upper primary PGCE at Cardiff Met starting Sept 2016 I was just wondering if there was anyone else out there? Feel free to say hi! :smile:
Hello,

I am also a Cardiff Met offer holder, got mine yesterday and it will be my firm choice :smile:
Students researching, Cardiff Metropolitan University (UWIC)
Cardiff Metropolitan University
Visit website
Heey I got an offer for Cardiff Met as well to study Physical Education and Sport! Not accepted it yet as I have an interview on Wednesday for Worcester
Reply 3
Original post by purple1sparky
Hello,

I am also a Cardiff Met offer holder, got mine yesterday and it will be my firm choice :smile:

Hello! Nice to see there are others out there was starting to think it was just me :smile: congrats on the offer, I cant wait september seems so far away!
Original post by SmithTeach
Hello! Nice to see there are others out there was starting to think it was just me :smile: congrats on the offer, I cant wait september seems so far away!

It does, I am so excited to go to Cardiff, it seems like an amazing university! I'm a biomedical science offer holder so I'm on llandaff campus, you? :smile:
Hi guys - many congrats for getting a place on the course! I've got my interview this next Wednesday for September 2016! Any advice you can give would be greatly appreciated! What sort of questions did they ask you in the interview? What were the tests like? Particularly the numeracy one? :-( How did you find the group discussions? Did you do much revision beforehand on the topics they want you to discuss? Sorry for all the questions. Hope you're having a great time! Adam X
Reply 6
Original post by AdamRD1983
Hi guys - many congrats for getting a place on the course! I've got my interview this next Wednesday for September 2016! Any advice you can give would be greatly appreciated! What sort of questions did they ask you in the interview? What were the tests like? Particularly the numeracy one? :-( How did you find the group discussions? Did you do much revision beforehand on the topics they want you to discuss? Sorry for all the questions. Hope you're having a great time! Adam X

Hi Adam,
I didnt have a one to one interview but the group discussion and presentation was okay. It may depend on the group you get. Just prepare and read the material they gave you in the letter and give your opinion but don't hog conversation. As for the tests they are very similar to the online tests they recommend trying on their web page, if you can complete those then you will be fine! Good luck :smile:
Reply 7
Also this group, as the title of the thread suggests, is for people who have been offered a place or interview for Cardiff Met for Upper Primary PGCE starting in September 2016.
Many thanks for your advice! I'm surprised you didn't have a one-to-one interview? What did you do for the teach a new skill presentation out of curiosity? With a bit of luck, I'll hopefully see you in September!
Hi all. Very pleased to announce I've been offered a place. Looking forward to meeting you all very soon X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending