The Student Room Group

Would you date a course mate?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
It's all fun and games till you have to see her, all day, every day for the next 2 years when it's over.
Original post by Andy98
Yeah, but I'll be doing computer science so it'd surprise me if there are any

Posted from TSR Mobile

Believe me there will be plenty... at my uni I do IT Management for Business and I know of quite a few female computer science students.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jacko1445
Believe me there will be plenty... at my uni I do IT Management for Business and I know of quite a few female computer science students.

I may also be dating a girl on my course... :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
That would be fun

@baedomyhwplstyxxx
Reply 24
Yeah deffo, Id just be wary if our relationship turned sour and things got awkward afterwards. I'd hope to god she'd want to remain freinds or at least be civil towards me!
Nah I just sleep with them.

I only date lecturers. :wink:
There is a couple on my degree. She cheated with one of the other lads at a house party full of people on the degree. They then split up, got back together and are now inseparable again. I don't see anything wrong with dating someone on your course, just be a little discrete about it, otherwise you'll be the sordid gossip topic of choice among everyone else.
I've seen couples on my course break up mid-way though their degrees and it leads to so much awkwardness and angst in lectures, particularly if one party initiated the split.
Reply 28
Original post by kkboyk
Me too but I know quite a lot of females doing Comp Sci (like Hull which seems to have a lot of females doing it).

Look on the bright side though.

Hull? Yay! That's where I'm probably going:biggrin:

Original post by Jacko1445

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh ok

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
Original post by Dinaa
That would be fun

@baedomyhwplstyxxx

ur bae already does ur cw etc smh
Reply 30
I met my boyfriend on my course during the first year. It's now the 3rd year of our degree and everything is fine. We have most of our lectures and stuff together and we have no problems with it.
Reply 31
Original post by areh
ur bae already does ur cw etc smh

He doesn't do it completely :erm:

He suggests and proof reads... :innocent:
Seeing them everyday would make me feel like I'm having my privacy invaded.
Reply 33
Original post by Dinaa
He doesn't do it completely :erm:

He suggests and proof reads... :innocent:

what a qt pi :blushing:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending