what happened to tyrion lannister?

i gave her a royal trolling from the day i joined here

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Straighthate
i gave her a royal trolling from the day i joined here

probs got bored for a bit . . . doubt anything that exciting has happened
Reply 2
Fell pregnant; quit TSR. Sic transit gloria mundi.
Original post by Profesh
Fell pregnant

... Really?
Original post by Profesh
Fell pregnant; quit TSR. Sic transit gloria mundi.

who the **** is that and why do people keep asking about her
Original post by TimmonaPortella
... Really?

Mhmmm

Beautiful boy.
Original post by Kvothe the arcane
Mhmmm

Beautiful boy.

Really, though?

Like, really really?
Original post by driftawaay

She was a poser. You know the, I'm not sure what the style is called exactly but where girls have fifties hair and die it black then red lipstick, it's cool and everything but she was very proud of herself posted many pics on her profile and had weird views.

Now someone's going to be like omg how could you say that I was in love with her. Well then it's not my fault she was marmite.
Mhmmm

Beautiful boy.
Edit:
Oh sorry you mean the baby :tongue: how old was she?
(edited 8 years ago)
Isn't he on the Queen's council? He had to flee after killing Tywin
Really, though?

Like, really really?

Yup. She's a mum now.

Original post by Little Popcorns
She was a poser. You know the, I'm not sure what the style is called exactly but where girls have fifties hair and die it black then red lipstick, it's cool and everything but she was very proud of herself posted many pics on her profile and had weird views.

Vintage?
What :lolwut:? she was a girl unless you're saying something else weird and creepy?

Is it because I'm male that you think that it's creepy I gave her child a passing compliment?
... Really?

Allegedly; or possibly vice-versa. At any rate, it's the most mundane (yet incidentally hilarious) out of the competing rumours, so I'm inclined to take it at face-value.
Reply 12
Original post by driftawaay

She was the most confrontational member of TSR.
Original post by Little Popcorns

Now someone's going to be like omg how could you say that I was in love with her. Well then it's not my fault she was marmite.
Edit:
Oh sorry you mean the baby :tongue: how old was she?

omg how could you say that I was in love with her.
Yup. She's a mum now.

Vintage?

Is it because I'm male that you think that it's creepy I gave her child a passing compliment?

Yes present day vintage wannabe :tongue:

No sorry I edited it! I didn't realise you were talking about the baby I thought you were talking about the guy that gave her the baby :lol: serious error
Original post by Zargabaath
omg how could you say that I was in love with her.

hehehehehehe
Yup. She's a mum now.

Original post by Profesh
Allegedly; or possibly vice-versa. At any rate, it's the most mundane (yet incidentally hilarious) out of the competing rumours, so I'm inclined to take it at face-value.

Well, I always thought that the world needed another vacuous, edgy narcissist, so good news there I guess.

Is it because I'm male

You can keep saying this but Milo Yiannopoulos is still not relevant
Original post by Josb
She was the most confrontational member of TSR.

Also among the most logically-challenged: an unfortunate combination, to say the least.
Yup. She's a mum now.

Vintage?

Oh that was my last q you reminded me! Ist the father the bf that she used to boastabout about every day who cheated on and dumped her?
Or did she get knocked up by a new guy like a month after being dumped? People didn't like her as she was spoilt, had no clue how the real world worked for non spoilt people. She went on about her and her bf like they were better than everyone, them got cheated on herself.

Quick Reply

Latest