The Student Room Group

Where do you fall on the political compass?

I've done this test a few times (it takes a few minutes)

Whilst I was a student I literally came smack bang in the middle of the compass on the ORIGIN. :rofl: I think this represented I was a bit confused about some of my ideals or political thoughts. Or more, that some of the things I believed were in contradiction to others in terms of left/right and authoritarian/libertarian.

Check me out now.

I guess it's interesting that as I've developed more of my own ideas on different topics I have become more 'left wing'.

The test link is

here.

Post your results below either in the picture form or you get a score e.g. mine is:

Economic Left/Right: -4.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.62
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I wa placed rather nearby to you when I did the test a couple weeks ago - I think Gandhi was around there too :tongue:
This is Gandhi appaz:

So yeah, kinda similar.
image.png
Yay we're all similar :biggrin:
Original post by Indeterminate
image.png

Bottom left ftw

I'd genuinely like to see some top rights on here too.

Is it possible to be bottom right, as in technically yes but what type of person would you be? Selfish anarchist?
Original post by EtherealNymph22
I've done this test a few times (it takes a few minutes)

Whilst I was a student I literally came smack bang in the middle of the compass on the y-x axis interchange. I think this represented I was a bit confused about some of my ideals or political thoughts. Or more, that some of the things I believed were in contradiction to others in terms of left/right and authoritarian/libertarian.

Check me out now.

I guess it's interesting that as I've developed more of my own ideas on different topics I have become more 'left wing'.

The test link is

here.

Post your results below either in the picture form or you get a score e.g. mine is:

Economic Left/Right: -4.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.62

in maths land we call this the origin

:top2:
I've not taken it in a while but typically I have been somewhere in the bottom 4 x 4 squares of the bottom left corner. I will take it again now and see.
Reply 8

Thats new
Original post by the bear
in maths land we call this the origin

:top2:

Haha yeah that's the one. I couldn't think of what it's technical name is and too lazy to google. :colondollar:

I can't rep you but I've edited OP.
(edited 8 years ago)
Okay, I am still in about the same place as I've always been on this test.

Reply 11
Last time I checked it was more to the left... Im going right-wing :ninja:

image.jpg
Original post by EtherealNymph22
Bottom left ftw

I'd genuinely like to see some top rights on here too.

Is it possible to be bottom right, as in technically yes but what type of person would you be? Selfish anarchist?

Pretty much everyone in my locality belongs to the top right (it's a Conservative stronghold), so I'm actually part of a small minority. But I'm obviously quite proud to be around Gandhi :tongue:

"selfish anarchist" :rofl: I'm not entirely sure tbh...
Original post by ivy.98
Last time I checked it was more to the left... Im going right-wing :ninja:

Noooooo, Ivyyyyy! come back. lol.

You're position is actually very unusual- I haven't seen on like that before. You're closer to Hitler than Gandhi :rofl:
Original post by ByronicHero

I have a friend who hovers here: I should set you guys up.

I love this though.

But would you class yourself as an anarchist or do you just support a government with very little authority?
Original post by ByronicHero

So left :eek:. You'll love my mate. Should set you two up.
Original post by Kvothe the arcane
So left :eek:. You'll love my mate. Should set you two up.

Haha did you see my post above yours. Shotgun my mate for byronic.

Quick Reply

Latest