The Student Room Group

Sex - Women get it when they want. Men get it when they can

Its seems to me women are able to pick and choose who they sleep with much more easier than men. Men seem to have sex with girls because she's the best he'll get, doing it because he may not get another chance. If a woman gets turned down she'll easily move on to the next man as it is typically the man who has to ask, even the uglisest of women can get laid, ever seen a straight male prostitute when your out? no because girls can go into any club and would find a man to sleep with her straight away. Do people agree?

Scroll to see replies

Men need sex more than women do:wink:
Reply 2
So basically, OP is angry because he is a male that doesn't get chosen for sex, even though the ladies love it; ladies don't love it with him.
Original post by Anonymous
Its seems to me women are able to pick and choose who they sleep with much more easier than men. Men seem to have sex with girls because she's the best he'll get, doing it because he may not get another chance. If a woman gets turned down she'll easily move on to the next man as it is typically the man who has to ask, even the uglisest of women can get laid, ever seen a straight male prostitute when your out? no because girls can go into any club and would find a man to sleep with her straight away. Do people agree?

obviously dude most guys want to stick it in thats why they get what they can , unless the guy looks like Justin bieber or harry styles then they'd get harassed from the girls themselves
Original post by shawn_o1
Men need sex more than women do:wink:

virgin detected
Reply 5
Original post by Dick Diamonds
virgin detected

Your detector didn't pick up the OP?!
Original post by Student403

I've heard people say what OP said so many times, it's beyond pathetic I just don't care anymore.

hey you know in the methods of differences in fp2 if you have done that?

Why do we always start with r = 1 and not r = 0 :?
Original post by Dick Diamonds
I've heard people say what OP said so many times, it's beyond pathetic I just don't care anymore.

Is that your dick is as hard as diamonds, or spunks diamonds? Because either way I'm interested.
Original post by Mihael_Keehl

Cause we're looking at terms of a series i.e. , where n is the term in the series. There isn't a zeroth term, only a first term up to some arbitrary amount.
It's biologically a fact that women are the ones who select men to produce offspring-we see this in peafowl and hundreds upon thousands of different animals. It's not fair but it's an unavoidable truth so we have to accept it without complaining, HOWEVER, it is equally foolish to complain about men being respected if they have sex with many women more than a woman is respected for having sex with many men-it is part of our ingrained psychology that women are the selectors.

What both groups are essentially doing here is equivalent to saying 'It's not fair that gravity makes us fall to the ground when we want to fly! Therefore, gravity doesn't exist so I'm going to throw myself off of a building and fly away!' It's ridiculous and pointless to even entertain such an argument.

try it out there is no harm. :h:
Reply 14
Sex is kinda overrated don't you think?

I mean sure it's great but you make it sound like it's your most overpowering need and it ruins your life to be without it. It's all a bit sad really.
If you really want to get laid, don't be so desperate to get it. Be more cool about it, clean yourself up, pretend to be confident and you'll get them throwing themselves at you. Also, don't take the first chance you get, that's desperation.
Cause we're looking at terms of a series i.e. , where n is the term in the series. There isn't a zeroth term, only a first term up to some arbitrary amount.

I see. If we have a series question where there is a constant in one side of the series, although I doubt this would ever come upin the exam - then would we in that instance ever evaluate a term when n=0?

Original post by Duke Glacia
try it out there is no harm. :h:

I assume that it is because it will generaly lead to a 0.
I find it very ironic that people will insult and bully males who feel upset because no women is interested in them, but if there is a woman who has no male for whatever reason, people will start screaming 'MISOGYNY! MEN ARE BODY SHAMING PIGS FOR NOT WANTING TO GO OUT WITH A WOMAN JUST BECAUSE SHE IS FAT!!!' As if we needed any more evidence that women have privileges in society.
I see. If we have a series question where there is a constant in one side of the series, although I doubt this would ever come upin the exam - then would we in that instance ever evaluate a term when n=0?

I assume that it is because it will generaly lead to a 0.

I'm not quite sure. It's been a year since I did series so I'll have to look over. Although they would definitely specify the 0 if it was necessary, because I haven't seen a single example like that
Original post by KnightFluttershy
I find it very ironic that people will insult and bully males who feel upset because no women is interested in them, but if there is a woman who has no male for whatever reason, people will start screaming 'MISOGYNY! MEN ARE BODY SHAMING PIGS FOR NOT WANTING TO GO OUT WITH A WOMAN JUST BECAUSE SHE IS FAT!!!' As if we needed any more evidence that women have privileges in society.

WpLnn7S0_400x400 (1).jpeg
I'm not quite sure. It's been a year since I did series so I'll have to look over. Although they would definitely specify the 0 if it was necessary, because I haven't seen a single example like that

Oh okay I thought so, thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending