The Student Room Group

South American women are the hottest.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LonelyDemon
Mexico has the fattest people out of any other country so not all nice. but I agree some Latinas are stunning

Mexican girls are North American (at most Central), not South American.
Original post by Blondie987
The actress who played Ugly Betty is gorgeous!

She is! :yep:

Original post by alkaline.

she's latino

Spoiler

I give up on TSR sometimes. :sigh:
Original post by PetitBourgeois
Mexican girls are North American (at most Central), not South American.

Mexicans are central Americans, their language is Spanish so they're Latino. Latino are anyone with Spanish, Portuguese or Italian backgrounds originating from Latin Europe where the term Latino comes from so meh
Original post by LonelyDemon
Mexicans are central Americans, their language is Spanish so they're Latino. Latino are anyone with Spanish, Portuguese or Italian backgrounds originating from Latin Europe where the term Latino comes from so meh

Thread title says South American women. Mexicans are North American not really Central.

Don't disagree with Latino. But South American women have a slightly different mix than Mexican women (probably more Scandinavian/German?).
personally, I think asian women are the hottest.
Hottest bodies perhaps.

Not sure about hottest faces.
Original post by acupofgreentea
She is! :yep:

I give up on TSR sometimes. :sigh:

I know exactly what you mean, I'm subscribed to Lizzie Velasquez and she is honestly such a beautiful person, hopefully a lot of the opinions on this site are a result of immaturity
Reply 47
The actress who played Ugly Betty is gorgeous!

I meant the fictional character not America Ferrera!:biggrin: We share the same birthday! :happy2:
(edited 8 years ago)
I know exactly what you mean, I'm subscribed to Lizzie Velasquez and she is honestly such a beautiful person, hopefully a lot of the opinions on this site are a result of immaturity

I know! Did you see that TED talk she did? It was amazing and she does so much good. :smile:

Most of the time, I love TSR, but sometimes ... :sigh:
Half Colombian innit :cool:

Tbh, in Colombia there are plenty of unattractive women. It's just that our exposure to Latinas mostly exists through the media and we are only really shown hot women.

Original post by Ronda Rousey
This is truth.
Shame we dont have any latinos in the UK. I guess its just too cold for them here.

There are plenty of Latin American communities in the UK :erm:

Original post by Saeed979797
Idk why but in general latino girls seem to have more fat than average. But a lot are hot and their accents (spanish english accents) are to die for.

Fat stores really heavily in the hips, bum and boobs. Makes you look bigger than you actually are elsewhere.

Original post by WoodyMKC
One look at their diet and it becomes obvious I thought :rofl:

So much fried food :undefined:cry2. I just end up eating rice and fruit to avoid it </3
Original post by IFoundWonderland

Alice please wake up from the dream you're clearly in.
Original post by Ronda Rousey
Alice please wake up from the dream you're clearly in.

Ahh you're right. All these Spanish speaking South American women with their panela, coffee, rice and plantain is really a never-ending nightmare.
IFoundWonderland

So much fried food :undefined:cry2
. I just end up eating rice and fruit to avoid it </3

Tastes gooood though I bet :biggrin:

Ahh you're right. All these Spanish speaking South American women with their panela, coffee, rice and plantain is really a never-ending nightmare.

2d4bedb62d546428b463a2883db00dab40b9b8cf96e8c46c522643571874892b.jpg
Original post by user382
Hottest bodies perhaps.

Not sure about hottest faces.

That too. They are gorgeous
Made me smile :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest