The Student Room Group

racist white people

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ZuluK
Lol proud to be British? Nah

😂😂😂 proud to be paki

Counting down the days huh? 7 days 😭😭 and then you're gone!

😂😂 lol im just here for mums food nothing like roti salan biryanis
Reply 61
Why don't you leave White peoples countries then?

We don't want you here. It's only because it's racism to oppose it that you're even here and everyone is desperate to prove how anti-racist they are.
Reply 62
Original post by halal kebab5
😂😂 lol im just here for mums food nothing like roti salan biryanis

Mmmmm chicken biryanis 😍😍
And Roti and chooza 😂😂
Original post by Foo.mp3
:ciao:

Doesn't look that way right now

True in some cases, but not the majority I'm afraid (see employment stats FYI). Approximately half of Muslim men, and three quarters of Muslim women, in the UK are economically inactive, however, by contrast

Correct, which is why we must be careful not to preach hatred against people but, rather, protest and repel insidious ideologies/forces like (radical) Islamism/Wahhabism as well as the admittance of more young men of fighting/(sexual) assaulting age from desperate, disparate lands

You'll find that this is a .co.uk British student forum, the English form the major contingent of Brits and most students are reasonably well informed when it comes to Muslim atrocities. Ergo, I'm afraid you won't, realistically, find many on this forum who aren't English people who have some fears relating to Muslims/Islam (definition of Islamophobia)

good lad at 30+ years atleast you know about wahabism little bit more research and you'll know it is a british creation :smile:

nice stats mate did you get it from Britain first facebook page?

plenty of asians on this forum and i am here to give them advice on how to deal with these racist islamophobic scummy people.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ZuluK
Mmmmm chicken biryanis 😍😍
And Roti and chooza 😂😂

im gonna have a fat munch tonight 😄 remember how mad i got when i landed and there was no food haha
"why shouldnt i be a terrorist if you treat me like one" -four lions

Four Lions was amazing

They pretty much used club penguin to communicate (Puffin Party)
Original post by Josb
You don't have problems with racists from other races?. I heard that racism was pretty rife in Arab countries towards blacks and Southeastern Asians.

anyone from any race who is racist i have a problem with, its just recently ive been subject to racism by a lot of white people so im addressing the issue. Also from the reaction im getting a lot people have had similar experiences
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 67
im gonna have a fat munch tonight 😄 remember how mad i got when i landed and there was no food haha

Haha you better 😐 Yes I remember lol
and I said toast 😂😂😂
Original post by BookBird
Absolutely ridiculous. The only result that mentality would bring forth is justification for the racists' accusations. The only way to fight against racism is to not allow ourselves to become victims and perpetuators of stereotypes. Sorry that you have to deal with all that BS.

my bff is right :smile: goooo mirai nikki! :wink:
Original post by Leukocyte
Oh dear. She wasn't nine.

She was 6. Either way, she was a prepubescent girl, and Muhammed is a pedo for marrying her.
(edited 8 years ago)
Islamophobes are not racist, it's the same as hating certain political ideologies.
was on the bus the other day and some old white guy was on about how all pakistani and afghani men are peados and how islam will take over europe, called him out for it and everyone was telling him to stfu, moving on this isnt the first time ive heard some of these racist british white illiterate people bang on about how all muslims are terrorists and want to take over, and this is why i hate britain cuz the majority of people are ignorant and cant think for themselves they read a few articles online and the scare mongering begins. Also i have heard enough ******** about immigration, these british people are the ones that called us over after world war 2 to help rebuild and now they want us to leave? nah thats never going to happen. We're here now, majority of us are law abiding citizens that work hard and pay taxes, so before any of you type or say anything which might cause more anger and hatred just know youre taking part in the production of home grown terrorists.

I'm not getting into that argument but the one thing i will say is that the far east hate western democracy...
was on the bus the other day and some old white guy was on about how all pakistani and afghani men are peados and how islam will take over europe, called him out for it and everyone was telling him to stfu, moving on this isnt the first time ive heard some of these racist british white illiterate people bang on about how all muslims are terrorists and want to take over, and this is why i hate britain cuz the majority of people are ignorant and cant think for themselves they read a few articles online and the scare mongering begins. Also i have heard enough ******** about immigration, these british people are the ones that called us over after world war 2 to help rebuild and now they want us to leave? nah thats never going to happen. We're here now, majority of us are law abiding citizens that work hard and pay taxes, so before any of you type or say anything which might cause more anger and hatred just know youre taking part in the production of home grown terrorists.

and what is your point exactly? If you go to any segregated Muslim area you will find a LOT of racism against white people for which I have heard also.

Heck look at this,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fA6XcyXsxXU

So what is your point? Watch that and come back to me you absolute mug
I doubt you'll believe me seeing as I'm white but even I've been teased over my heritage :frown: I'm a traveller (what you'd call a gypsy) but was constantly referred to as a 'filthy pikey' or a 'fenian bastard' or 'gypo' . My family have had tires slashed, neighbours wouldn't let their kids play with be because I'd 'steal' their stuff. We're all apparently drunk and violent. We're uneducated retards. We also like to 'life' off of benefits.

However, even I can see past the whole 'all whites are racist' stereotype. It's not true. Many are but that doesn't mean they all are. I've had my fair share of hassle with Asian people and Black people, not just white. Humans in general are like that. The way I see it is that if you don't like being called that then don't be it. I don't want to be generalised so I won't live off benefits, I will get a degree and I won't steal. So far, it's paid off.
Original post by niceguy95
How can old an old white man say something like that. When everytime you see the news regarding rape and pedo allegations, they are the face of it. Everyone single one (trying to degrade cosby despite most allegations being false smh)

Like ive said many times non of these racist appear in real life, only talk the talk on the internet with safety of their computer screen. The ones that do appear in real life are illiterate, skin head football chavs, who blame immigrants for taking all the jobs while they sit a the pub lol

This thread is amusing. Based on white people being racist and stereeotyping but you Muslims do exactly that as proven in this thread. Congratulations.
People do realize Islam is a religion and Muslims are followers of Islam, right? Muslim =/= Race? Hmm?

White Muslims exist too.
Original post by ZuluK
😂😂 white people Are getting a taste of their own medicine. They invaded other countries and took over and now it's happening to them years later. Now they know what it feels like.

Spoiler

Something Muslims never did, right?

Oh wait...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquest_of_Persia

Oh and this...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquests_on_the_Indian_subcontinent

Oh ****, there's even more...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquest_of_the_Maghreb

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umayyad_conquest_of_Hispania

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquest_of_Transoxiana

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_rule_in_Georgia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquest_of_Azerbaijan

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_conquest_of_Armenia

So using your own logic, I can conclude that all the recent Western invasions into Muslim countries are perfectly justified, because Muslims have invaded other people's countries too and now they know what it feels like. :rolleyes:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Macy1998
P
White Muslims exist too.

No they dont.

White muslims are barely even 0.5% of muslims.

Anti-muslim sentiment and racism go together like houses and fires.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by le_darkhorse
This thread is amusing. Based on white people being racist and stereeotyping but you Muslims do exactly that as proven in this thread. Congratulations.

I aint no muslim you gimp lol

When my parents came to this country time ago along with many other Africans and foreigners they got the same abuse as present immigrants.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Ronda Rousey
No they dont.

White muslims are barely even 0.5% of muslims.

Anti-muslim sentiment and racism go together like houses and fires.

Which is why there's equally as much anti-Hindu, anti-Sikh and anti-Buddhist sentiment. Except there isn't. The people that mostly seem to turn this into a discussion about skin colour are the apologists, and it's usually an attempt to sidestep and slander the opposition.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending