The Student Room Group

Are you the smartest member of your family?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by kieran12321LFC
I hear that that's a myth, which would make sense considering he studied at Yale and Harvard

In my family in terms of academic intelligence I'm probably a little better than my Dad who is ahead of everyone else in my family and way ahead of the rest of my family in terms of mental intelligence

His father was US president. I don't know about you but I imagine that gives him an advantage over other applicants.
Original post by whorace
His father was US president. I don't know about you but I imagine that gives him an advantage over other applicants.

It gave him a MASSIVE advantage
Reply 62
lmao it depends, in terms of academics, yes.

(i have 9 siblings, first one to even do my GCSEs and most are older)
Reply 63
Original post by Mayhem™
of course :sexface:

why so sure? :smile:
Original post by whorace

I do agree that this gave him an advantage, but he definitely doesn't have an IQ of 91
Reply 65
Original post by Student403
It gave him a MASSIVE advantage

Wow those digs at his weight are uncalled for
I think I win :biggrin: they always seem confused about where my supreme intelligence comes from...
haha hell naw
No, my papa is but I would say I'm not too far behind him.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 69
Yes, I am. (ever).
Nah, my brother is, he studies Maths at Bath so that comparatively puts me to shame haha.

Neither of my parents were educated beyond GCSEs (or O levels, I guess), so they're mostly just confused as to where we came from.
2nd.

My mum is the smartest person I've met. She's so humble about it too.

She's a clinical director for the NHS and makes over £200k a year.
Reply 72
Original post by Alexion
I think I win :biggrin: they always seem confused about where my supreme intelligence comes from...

that`s good to know :smile:
I'd like to think so.
Title should be changed to:

What qualifications do your family members possess?

Quick Reply