The Student Room Group

2016 Nursing Applicants!

Scroll to see replies

Hey, has anyone had a Middlesex interview and could give me some tips? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HSMITH33
For the English test on the email they sent it says pick two of the documents to read out of the three, does that mean you get to chose what two you write about? Can you remeber what question they asked for the English essay? really worrying about it :frown:

Hi, I don't want to give too much away but just make sure you know the 6c's :smile:
I got an offer from Glasgow Caledonian during the week for mental health nursing! so over the moon!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rebeccafinch1
I got an offer from Glasgow Caledonian during the week for mental health nursing! so over the moon!

Well done!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by omr1995
Hi, I don't want to give too much away but just make sure you know the 6c's :smile:

Hey, thanks you so much for your help! do you have to read all the documents before the interview or only 2? :smile:
Original post by rebeccafinch1
I got an offer from Glasgow Caledonian during the week for mental health nursing! so over the moon
Posted from TSR Mobile

Brilliant well done!! How long did you wait to hear back from them?
Make sure you watch the time, it goes pretty quickly because I hardly had time to finish my literacy test, cause it's all on one go!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Finally heard back from Sheffield Hallam and I've got an interview for the PgDip on Feb 13th. Anyone else going?
Original post by crc0216
Is anyone at Birmingham on the 3rd of Feb???

Hi, yes I have an interview at BCU on 3rd Feb. Is it adult nursing you're going for?
Hi there all

I have a maths and literacy test at kings for midwifery , could anyone help me out in terms of what math topics shoud i revise for , because i was told unexpected topics come up.

I have done tests in city,lsbu and middlesex .

I believe the maths is always the same for nursing and midwifery applicants .
Reply 2330
On Friday I received a phonecall asking if I could start in 4 weeks! So shocked! Is anybody else starting in Swansea in 4 weeks? I'm a mature student 29 years old x
Anyone at Kings for an interview on the 4th of Feb? Or has anyone already had one and can offer some tips? Would be much appreciated ☺️
Original post by HSMITH33
Hey, thanks you so much for your help! do you have to read all the documents before the interview or only 2? :smile:

Only two but I would suggest reading the NHS constitution one :smile:
Reply 2333
I applied on the 10th December and still heard nothing! I've gave up hope now
I have an adult nursing interview tomorrow at City. Does anyone have any tips or tell me a bit about the day etc? many thanks x
Original post by Pammy33
Brilliant well done!! How long did you wait to hear back from them?

waited since the start of December!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone at walsall campus next Tuesday (9th of feb) for admissions tests? Maths and english? I'm applying for child branch x
Original post by Betken
I applied on the 10th December and still heard nothing! I've gave up hope now

Aw, don't worry, uni's take their time to respond. Also depending on which uni. But you usually get one when you least expect it. 😊😊
Original post by Ettaxo
Anyone at Kings for an interview on the 4th of Feb? Or has anyone already had one and can offer some tips? Would be much appreciated ☺️

Hi! Yes I had one, I would say since there's an MMI test, not each section will turn out perfect, so make sure when switching stations you stay positive and not let the previous one affect it. Also if you've done something really impressive, you can repeat it as much as you want to the different interviewers, because they all don't know you or have seen your personal statement. Hope this helps! 😊 if you have any more questions, just ask me! :smile:
Original post by elflorblack
Hi! Yes I had one, I would say since there's an MMI test, not each section will turn out perfect, so make sure when switching stations you stay positive and not let the previous one affect it. Also if you've done something really impressive, you can repeat it as much as you want to the different interviewers, because they all don't know you or have seen your personal statement. Hope this helps! 😊 if you have any more questions, just ask me! :smile:

Thank you so much for your help! X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending