The Student Room Group

Which user does PRSOM come up most frequently for you?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by acupofgreentea
Due to being on the mobile app most of the time (+ the mobile site not being cooperative 99% of the time), I don't get to rep anywhere near as often as I'd want to, but going off when I can rep / those I'd rep if I could:

Indeterminate
Blondie987
EtherealNymph22 :wink:
z33
Andy98
Matrix123
ihatePE
Hydeman
AngryRedhead
thecatwithnohat
iEthan
enaayrah
undercxver
Awesome Genius
theonlymrsholmes

To be honest, I think if I list everyone, I'll be here all day ... :biggrin:

Aww just gave you a rep for that :wink:
@TeeEm to return his multiple reps.
@Plantagenet Crown because he usually posts stuff I agree with.
@Lord of the Flies because he'll post a beautiful maths question I won't understand but is rep-worthy.
@thunder_chunky because he's a hilarious guy.
@ByronicHero because he makes intelligent and helpful posts.
I also seem to rep @Student403 a lot but don't recall a PRSOM for him :holmes:..

and others
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by EtherealNymph22
great shout on iEthan and enaayrah too!

well I'm on my mac right now, not my phone, so I should be able to right?

Are the website for the phone and tablet the same? :dontknow: Regardless, it's allowing me on but won't allow me to tag, so it makes sense our two problems would be related? Maybe?

Also, you quoted me before I could correct usernames. :colondollar: Sorry, enaaryah and TheonlyMrsHolmes!
Original post by z33

Add @Alexion to that list

Hahaha, wonder what did that...
Reply 44
I think I'm too stingy with my reps to get a PRSOM... I'm not a bad person, honest! I do give them out
Original post by acupofgreentea
Are the website for the phone and tablet the same? :dontknow: Regardless, it's allowing me on but won't allow me to tag, so it makes sense our two problems would be related? Maybe?

Also, you quoted me before I could correct usernames. :colondollar: Sorry, enaaryah and TheonlyMrsHolmes!

I literally just followed them through on my quote ... check it out. I'm so selfless.If we then edit these two posts they will never know.

although

theonlymrssherlockholmes cracked me up :rofl:

Hmmm, yeah but I'm actually on a computer right now. I can't do it on my phone but I thought I would be able to on a proper computer.
Original post by UWS
I think I'm too stingy with my reps to get a PRSOM... I'm not a bad person, honest! I do give them out

You come up for me a LOT. It's normally really stupid sh*t :wink: but you need that to cut through all the srs stuff on here sometimes :yes:
shotgun wedding?

I get Smelly Cat of course. I mean I don't know some modern phrases but I know an iconic song from the best loved American sitcom of all time.

I think you just can't rep one person more than once in 24 hours (though not 100% sure on that). I think it's irrelevant how often you personally click that thumbs up.

I see. I have no idea then. I only really remember not being able to rep the bear in modern times. If I go back a few years there would be far more.

I actually don't know the chords for Smelly Cat. Hmm.
Reply 48
Original post by Alexion
Hahaha, wonder what did that...

:hmmmm: hmmmm.... :wink:
The same circle jerk between the same four people.

it doesn't happen often because I BELIEVE IN EQUALITY AND the EQUAL DISTRIBUTION OF REPS

:judge:
Original post by Danny McCoyne
The same circle jerk between the same four people.

Allow it.
Original post by thecatwithnohat
it doesn't happen often because I BELIEVE IN EQUALITY AND the EQUAL DISTRIBUTION OF REPS

:judge:

You can only achieve this by never repping. How would a world without TSR rep look? it doesn't bear thinking about.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ByronicHero
I see. I have no idea then. I only really remember not being able to rep the bear in modern times. If I go back a few years there would be far more.

I actually don't know the chords for Smelly Cat. Hmm.

'modern times' lol you talk about that transition in TSR like it used to be the middle ages :lol:

well....get learning them.

p.s

Spoiler

Can't think of anyone I obsessively rep tbh :hmmm:
Just to follow up on earlier, is your brother alive?
'modern times' lol you talk about that transition in TSR like it used to be the middle ages :lol:

well....get learning them.

p.s

Spoiler

Haha, no I just used to actually have a clue who people were.

I will learn it tomorrow.
Original post by Kvothe the arcane
:cool:

:yy: For the record, I've wanted to rep you a fair few times recently. :yy: :yes:
Maybe it's all the out of date food in his system :rofl:
Original post by thunder_chunky
:yy: For the record, I've wanted to rep you a fair few times recently. :yy: :yes:

Intentions don't give me gems buddy.

Quick Reply

Latest