The Student Room Group

What would your reaction be if your daughter or sister was14 dating a 19 year old

What would you do to the guy would you say he's a pedo

Scroll to see replies

It seems like a substantial age gap. He is 1.3 times her age, so I'd be a bit concerned tbh. I'm not sure what I'd thunk of him tbh. I'd be worried about his intentions but I'd try to talk to them both and gain their trust so that I could be sure everything were safe. This is just me though. Please don't be offended, I have a maternal streak the size of Africa, so that's just my opinion as I'm overtly protective.
I have a little sister, shes 7. If at the age of 14 she had a boyfriend who was 19, I'd abort her life and his.
Depends if I was bigger than him or not.

If I was, I'd go round to his house and fill him in.

If I wasn't, I'd get a mate to go with me.

SS
lol @ the thirst from the 19 y/o
I'd break the guy's face, I'm sorry but he's just being a pedo and of course I'd get protective of my sister/daughter.
Not ****ing happening m8
I'd warn him and say if he doesn't stay away things would get ugly. I'm sorry but my I don't want anyone to take advantage of my little sister. I'd also have to question the guys character as to what it is he finds attractive in someone who's in Y9 and he's in Uni.

Spoiler

you know you ugly when you have to go for a 14 y/o
pretty ****ing sketchy but it's none of my business
I tend to go by the three year rule. And that's at the later stages of adolescence.
Well my sister will be 14 in 2 years time so by then I hope to be good enough at martial arts to intimidate him and tell him to stay away from her. :smile:

Original post by TheGreatImposter
I'd warn him and say if he doesn't stay away things would get ugly. I'm sorry but my I don't want anyone to take advantage of my little sister. I'd also have to question the guys character as to what it is he finds attractive in someone who's in Y9 and he's in Uni.

:yep:
Chop him up
In all fairness, the age gap wouldn't be worrying if it was between an e.g 18 year old and a 23 year old. Same age gap but at different points in their lives where they're able to make an informed decision (give appropriate and mutual consent) and they are both legally adults but the girl is 14... a child... and the guy is a man by legal standards and would be breaking the law since she's not even old enough to give consent.

I don't want kids but if I had a daughter or son, I wouldn't even let her date until they were of consent age. There's no way I want her to loose her virginity when she was 14!!! That's too ****ing young to loose you're innocence. I wouldn't let him touch her with a barge pole especially his barge pole. I would call the police on him and get him locked up if he didn't keep his distance, that's after I smack him on the head with a frying pan.
It's only 5 year age gap age is just a number
Original post by sleepysnooze
pretty ****ing sketchy but it's none of my business

Unreal, confirmed nonce.
Original post by Anonymous
It's only 5 year age gap age is just a number

Lmao stop trying to justify it mate, she's too young for you. 5 year age gap is fine but not when she's still a bloody kid, wait till she's 18 or go bash it off.
Love has no boundaries and girls mature faster then boys
Looool not really some girls look really old

Quick Reply

Latest