The Student Room Group

How bad is your Uni timetable?

I've got huge gaps everywhere.

I get all my reading/work done in the mornings.
Reply 1
Original post by MyAnacondaDoes
I've got huge gaps everywhere.

I get all my reading/work done in the mornings.

3rd year biosci. Currently doing my research project means most days I'm in 9-6. I have today off due to illness
Original post by lilGem
3rd year biosci. Currently doing my research project means most days I'm in 9-6. I have today off due to illness

I wish I had more hours :frown:
I get Mondays off and I finish 11AM on fridays :u:
Reply 4
Original post by MyAnacondaDoes
I wish I had more hours :frown:

Without my research project I have one module (3 hours- no lab for it) as I had my other modules last semester- one of which had a lab. My hours- without the project- have decreased massively from first and second year :redface:
Original post by lilGem
Without my research project I have one module (3 hours- no lab for it) as I had my other modules last semester- one of which had a lab. My hours- without the project- have decreased massively from first and second year :redface:

My timetable last year wasn't any better... :frown:

All my mates think I'm bunking off lol
My timetable is all over the place and incredibly inconsistent due to labs and groupings because of the large class size. So learning the time table isn't really an option when it changes so much, so that's annoying. Most annoying days are Tuesdays (except lab weeks) when we're in 9-5/6 which I think is just too long for continuous learning by the last couple of hours everyone has already given up I simply cannot concentrate that long all day. And Wednesday (except lab weeks) because I'm only in 9-10 and it's usually a lecture you walk out of and think "what was the point in that" not particularly course related and mostly self explanatory and common sense lectures. They wonder why attendance on Wednesdays is so low...
this term, it's ****ing *atrocious*
I have tuesdays and wednesday featuring 2 hour (or even 3 hour!) lectures at 8:30am.
my other lectures are normally at at least 12am, but I have *no* free days like last term
but still, it's inexcusable - it just makes me want to sit the person who was responsible for this nonsense down in a room, tie him to a chair and *wack* him
(edited 8 years ago)
try and make use of your time, go to the gym, get your coursework done, get lunch with some friends
My timetable isn't great in that, on most days, I seem to have a 3 hour lunch break, so I can either make lunch at home and study at uni or go home and have toasted sandwiches instead of cold ones. :colondollar:

and I've got a 7 o'clock finish every fortnight.. 7 o'clock! :rofl:
Original post by SeanFM
My timetable isn't great in that, on most days, I seem to have a 3 hour lunch break, so I can either make lunch at home and study at uni or go home and have toasted sandwiches instead of cold ones. :colondollar:

and I've got a 7 o'clock finish every fortnight.. 7 o'clock! :rofl:

7pm!! That is ridiculous!!
Original post by rayquaza17
7pm!! That is ridiculous!!

Mhm. Thanks for understanding :colondollar:
Mine is so empty! In for two hours Monday, one hour Tuesday, one Wednesday, 9-5 Thursday, and one hour Friday! :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
awful. I have like 12 hours of classes and 9 hours of those classes are on Friday so the rest of the week I sit in my flat or go to the library and revise because there isn't anything else to do.

I have never been in the situation where I have to make things up to keep myself occupied.
I have tuesdays and thursdays off this semester... The rest is about 2-4 hours a day. But realistically every day would include about 4-5 hours of reading if I were to really do well... But I'm in first year so I read what I can, when i can!

Quick Reply

Latest