The Student Room Group

Why do girls like to sit on the floor so much?

I see lots of girls doing it. Why is that?

Guys hardly ever do it.

I'm a guy and for one it would reveal the girls easier to a guy. Is that one reason why you girls do it?

Scroll to see replies

... What?
Reply 2
Original post by georgiaswift
... What?

The question is pretty clear.
... What?

Why do you like sitting on the floor?
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
The question is pretty clear.

Sorry forgot to add one word to my hunch ... Breast
Maybe it's subconscious and ingrained subservience as a result of patriarchical society. Who knows.

I do like sitting on the floor though.
Original post by greatguy31
Why do you like sitting on the floor?

I don't sit on the floor when there's a chair available. And girls don't do it so that guys can see their breasts, as the op so eloquently put it. I've never even heard of anything to show that girls sit on the floor more than boys, and I have no idea why this is anonymous or in the relationships section.
Original post by Ethereal World
I've reported you already you pathetic troll. Hopefully you'll be banned soon.

You either need help or you need something to stimulate you.

Why you keep reporting me

Whats you problem? I have did nothing to you.
it's subconscious and ingrained subservience as a result of patriarchical society.

Eek, a feminist! :shoot:

:rofl:
Why you keep reporting me

Whats you problem? I have did nothing to you.

Because you keep making new accounts and being rude, offensive and not constructive.
Maybe it's subconscious and ingrained subservience as a result of patriarchical society. Who knows.

I do like sitting on the floor though.

Is this a serious post?
Because you keep making new accounts and being rude, offensive and not constructive.

I have reported you for calling me pathetic.

Now who is the rude one?
Original post by Hydeman
Eek, a feminist! :shoot:

:rofl:

lol I don't really identify with third wave feminism because it's not getting to the root of the problems and it's becoming very entitled.

Was just trying to envision the psychology behind it... and this is what I came up with :wink:
I don't sit on the floor when there's a chair available. And girls don't do it so that guys can see their breasts, as the op so eloquently put it. I've never even heard of anything to show that girls sit on the floor more than boys, and I have no idea why this is anonymous or in the relationships section.

It's because I have witnessed a few social situations between guys and girls and the girls are sitting on the floor but guys on chairs. You are right though that it was because there weren't enough chairs for all but I can't remember an adult guy sitting on the floor in a social situation.

Also in these social situations some flirting were going on hence in the relationship forum.
Original post by Jamie S
Is this a serious post?

Tongue in cheek but with serious undertones. :wink:
A new low.
Original post by Jamie S
Is this a serious post?

Yes
I don't really identify with third wave feminism

Is that why you're no longer a nymph? :holmes:
It's comfortable...until I can't feel my leg anymore. Then you have to get up and walk without looking like a drunken hippo.
I have reported you for calling me pathetic.

Now who is the rude one?

You can report me all you like. I have no qualms with calling someone who is abusing TSR's system in the form of rudeness and multiple account creation pathetic. That's what it is.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending