The Student Room Group

Vocaroo Your Voice

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Cremated_Spatula
Oh sorry, yeah, the first picture was one punch man.

Which makes me realise you were making fun of me blud :colonhash: I was legit trying my best. I even felt it..
Original post by Amellia123
I actually do :biggrin: I heard my voice played back on a recording of a presentation I gave in class and it made me cringe a bit :tongue:

Everyone hates the sound of his/her own voice lel
Original post by LeyK
I should actually :redface:
Lol never thought I would see the day I can accept that Imma TSR addict :lol:

I'm gonna bring the re-energized voice tomoz :cool: :crossedf:

Admitting you have an addiction is the first step to your recovery. :console:
Nah ngl this site is so addictive :frown:

Yes Im waiting for that reborn voice of yours :rofl:
Original post by Ethereal World
It's really not major enough to warrant the effort. I just talk quicker than I did in that recording and enunciate my words slightly less.

If you're embarrassed by your IRL voice and don't want people to hear, that's fine. Don't worry about it.
Original post by callum_law
If you're embarrassed by your IRL voice and don't want people to hear, that's fine. Don't worry about it.

not embarrassed by it at all. Infact the phone voice recording version is more embarrassing to me than when I hear my voice on a video or something.

It's just hard to read something out in a contrived way and do it quickly as if I'm talking normally. It's a hard thing to capture and I cba to make the effort for one person.
Original post by Imperion
Which makes me realise you were making fun of me blud :colonhash: I was legit trying my best. I even felt it..

I dunno wot u mean m8 :wink:
not embarrassed by it at all. Infact the phone voice recording version is more embarrassing to me than when I hear my voice on a video or something.

It's just hard to read something out in a contrived way and do it quickly as if I'm talking normally. It's a hard thing to capture and I cba to make the effort for one person.

Shame. And I was not so much requesting you share a non-contrived recording; rather, I was curious about why you'd share a voice which is clearly fake.
Shame. And I was not so much requesting you share a non-contrived recording; rather, I was curious about why you'd share a voice which is clearly fake.

It's not fake- it's just my phone voice and I was Reading something random out and was reading it slowly?! My actual voice sounds no different I just speak a lot quicker in normal conversation.

I literally don't get your issue and your tone some of the time. There's no need to act like a complete dick just because you're behind a computer screen.

U didnt do it properly u acted like a sideman

Lool is that u yeah
Original post by Helpme.
Lool is that u yeah

its my sister:colonhash:
cant you tell
it sound like a child
wasteman
Reply 291
Original post by ivy.98
Admitting you have an addiction is the first step to your recovery. :console:
Nah ngl this site is so addictive :frown:

Yes Im waiting for that reborn voice of yours :rofl:

Damn there is a recovery process :zomg:
A little bit too addictive I guess... If it got me then noone is safe :ninja:

Anywhooo.... Leeets get raaaaiiiiight into the neeewwwwzzz :vroam:
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0BXxluszMxd
It's not fake- it's just my phone voice and I was Reading something random out and was reading it slowly?! My actual voice sounds no different I just speak a lot quicker in normal conversation.

I literally don't get your issue and your tone some of the time. There's no need to act like a complete dick just because you're behind a computer screen.

I don't know how someone asking you a question upsets you so much. If you don't want people to ask you about your fake/phone voice, don't put one on. Simple.

You're awfully sensitive here, chica. I'd suggest taking a step back from your laptop at some point to go breathe that fine elixir called fresh air. Then you might be able to get a hold of yourself.

u got sum beef with fake voices or something?

Original post by LeyK
Damn there is a recovery process :zomg:A little bit too addictive I guess... If it got me then noone is safe :ninja:Anywhooo.... Leeets get raaaaiiiiight into the neeewwwwzzz :vroam:http://vocaroo.com/i/s0BXxluszMxd
"Sorry, the requested media could not be found. It may have expired or been deleted."

:C
(edited 8 years ago)

Nah. I got a bemusement with them, especially when they are done non-jokingly.
Nah. I got a bemusement with them, especially when they are done non-jokingly.

ah, good point...

I'm gunna stay out of this lol
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Imperion
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0goB3UW8BbL Legit tried... song is Laszlo - Home

It's not bad.
But I can't exactly say it was good (sorry) You were really quiet though, that might be why.

:s-smilie:
Original post by longshot100
It's not bad.
But I can't exactly say it was good (sorry) You were really quiet though, that might be why.

:s-smilie:

I don't know how someone asking you a question upsets you so much. If you don't want people to ask you about your fake/phone voice, don't put one on. Simple.

You're awfully sensitive here, chica. I'd suggest taking a step back from your laptop at some point to go breathe that fine elixir called fresh air. Then you might be able to get a hold of yourself.

I'm not sensitive. It's just ridiculous. I have a phone voice. I have an interview voice. Everyone does. It's still me and who I am. I don't really care what people on TSR think I just responded to Zarga's request without even thinking about how my voice might sound to some guy who wasn't even involved in the conversation but has listened to my voice regardless b

"Sorry, the requested media could not be found. It may have expired or been deleted."

:C

It's not even a fake voice. I admitted that because I'm recording something and I'm reading slowly my voice sounds more like my phone voice than my in conversation voice. The only way to hear my non recorded voice would be to have a conversation in person which is not exactly going to happen on TSR.

Quick Reply

Latest