The Student Room Group

Uni offer

I've got an offer from chester uni but im confused at what grades i need. they say i need 260 ucas points with grades BB at A level so does that mean i need to get a B in two of my subjects?
If the offer doesn't say which subjects you need the Bs in, then I would say that it means you need a minimum of a grade B in two of your subjects, and you need to have at least 260 UCAS points overall.

Maybe @Carnationlilyrose can help clear this up? :h:
Original post by Ellah857
I've got an offer from chester uni but im confused at what grades i need. they say i need 260 ucas points with grades BB at A level so does that mean i need to get a B in two of my subjects?

Yes, and you can make up the other 60 points from anywhere else, such as AS grades.
Original post by Ellah857

Yep

You need 2 Bs at A level (200 points) and 60 other points from any other qualifications (so a D at A level or two Cs at AS levels that you haven't carried on to A level or similar)
Original post by Leviathan1741
If the offer doesn't say which subjects you need the Bs in, then I would say that it means you need a minimum of a grade B in two of your subjects, and you need to have at least 260 UCAS points overall.

That's right.:smile:
Reply 5
Original post by PQ
Yep

You need 2 Bs at A level (200 points) and 60 other points from any other qualifications (so a D at A level or two Cs at AS levels that you haven't carried on to A level or similar)

Thanks for your help :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
Yes, and you can make up the other 60 points from anywhere else, such as AS grades.

Thank you
Reply 7
Original post by Leviathan1741

Thanks for your help

Quick Reply

Latest