The Student Room Group

For all of those who think Pep will get found out in the PL

Post here so we can laugh at you in a years time

Scroll to see replies

Stop trying to make fetch happen. We all know he's going to do just fine in this league.
Let me manage Manchester City and I'll be fine too.
Original post by Mayhem™

You took a mirror selfie of yourself wearing sunglasses indoors. You're barely managing at life right now.
Original post by IamJacksContempt
You took a mirror selfie of yourself wearing sunglasses indoors. You're barely managing at life right now.

I was going out to a fancy dress party...

loled

:rofl:
Reply 7
He'll do fine. He's a fan of the league so knows what it's about. The fixture congestion might get to him, but he's got the resources for a big squad.

It's city though, so he'll still fail at the CL.
Reply 8

:lol:

He'll struggle against Pulis and Allardyce next season

Quote me in a year when i'm right
Reply 11
scenes when you get hit by a 7 rep rek
Reply 12
I'm in. But let's define "get found out". I think he won't walk this league, for sure, nor win it three times in a row - don't know if that classifies. I don't think he'll win the CL either, not with City.
Legend has it Pep cried when he didn't get the United job.
He's done extremely well in two horse races but the PL is not La Liga or the Bundesliga.

I don't think he'll be 'found out', he'll definitely win a few trophies but it's not going to be the walkover a lot of fans seem to think it will be.
Original post by Jimmy Seville

Cried with laughter when he was offered the United job?
Original post by Zerforax
Cried with laughter when he was offered the United job?

:rofl: :rofl:

I'm dying so hard.
Original post by Mayhem™
I was going out to a fancy dress party...

Sometimes you just gotta take it.
Original post by llys
I'm in. But let's define "get found out". I think he won't walk this league, for sure, nor win it three times in a row - don't know if that classifies. I don't think he'll win the CL either, not with City.

Exactly.

He could make £150m worth of transfers, win the title + FA Cup and people will say he proved the naysayers wrong, but I dispute this. Ancelotti could do the same under those circumstances.

Original post by Jimmy Seville

It's retarded how people moan about Mourinho for spending money but buy into the cult of Pep the great philosopher of football
Original post by Mayhem™

Obviously. Like how Pellegrini is fine and Mourinho was fine at Chelsea.

Quick Reply

Latest