The Student Room Group

Cashing in

How do i cash in for physics since there is only maths cashing in codes in this form?

http://www.britishcouncil.com.cy/sites/default/files/pearson_ial_regform_may16.pdf

Also, can i cash in without giving any examinations? So i could wait to see if my results are good enough and then cash in without giving any other examination?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
The cash in codes should be on the specification of the subject units you're taking.

You can find the specification on the board's website (Edexcel here, I assume)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by *Stefan*
The cash in codes should be on the specification of the subject units you're taking.

You can find the specification on the board's website (Edexcel here, I assume)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Found them, where do i put those codes?
Also, can i cash in after i have finished all my exams and i am ok with my grades? So lets say i finish this year's may/june exams and get my results, can i cash in after that without giving any other examination?
Reply 3
Original post by Chirstos Ioannou
Found them, where do i put those codes?
Also, can i cash in after i have finished all my exams and i am ok with my grades? So lets say i finish this year's may/june exams and get my results, can i cash in after that without giving any other examination?

No idea, as that depends on your specific exam centre. You need to call the British Council and ask them directly.

Posted from TSR Mobile
No idea, as that depends on your specific exam centre. You need to call the British Council and ask them directly.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Will i still be able to apply to a uni without having my grades cashed in but i know each subject's grades?
Reply 5
Will i still be able to apply to a uni without having my grades cashed in but i know each subject's grades?

You will be able to apply, but they won't consider it since not cashing it in is the same as not having taken the exam.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You will be able to apply, but they won't consider it since not cashing it in is the same as not having taken the exam.

Posted from TSR Mobile

So i should cash in now right, i don't lose anything by cashing in?
i can still over write my grades if i get better ones afterwards?
Reply 7
So i should cash in now right, i don't lose anything by cashing in?
i can still over write my grades if i get better ones afterwards?

If you re-sit an exam, your newest grade will override the previous (be mindful that for AS/A2, a lower grade will override a higher one)
If you re-sit an exam, your newest grade will override the previous (be mindful that for AS/A2, a lower grade will override a higher one)

so i first sit the exams and wait for my results and if i'm pleased i ask for cash in later?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending