The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fabruttledge
I'm in the same situation as you both.
Waiting on Bristol and Nottingham with a not so great LNAT score,
I'm hoping people will reject them if they have offers from the London uni's or oxbridge.
Desperately want to go to one of these!

Don't worry! I am sure they will get around to you soon, I didn't get a great LNAT score and got an offer from Bristol. Also, to calm your mind, Bristol had a 70% acceptance rate last year according to whichuni, which gets its data from UCAS, so thats a large number of people getting offers!
Reply 2041
Original post by ribbon123
For those who applied to birmingham, how long did it take to get a decision?

UCAS sent November 5th and offer from Birmingham came through November 24th x
Original post by ArsalanBac
Anyone got an offer from Bristol with A*AA or above predictions and 23-26 LNAT?
I have an offer from Bristol with A*A*A predictions and 24 on the LNAT
Original post by Ellie_Spencer
Predicted= AAA
AS Grades AACC- english lit, bio, history and chemistry
and re-taking half of history AS to get it up to at least a B
LNAT score of 20
What do you think the chances are of being offered a place at Bristol or Nottingham?

i got EED last year for my AS's and Manchester gave me an offer 2 weeks after i applied, i know someone who had an offer for Bristol with CCC also - as long as you have a good personal statement/predicted grades you have a very good chance of an offer - good luck :smile:
Anyone heard anything from ucl today?
Original post by baconwoo
Anyone heard anything from ucl today?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope still waiting wbu
Original post by MHussainAli
Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope still waiting wbu

no :frown: i kinda feel relieved cause its not been a rejection yet but at the same time i keep thinking how they probably have very few spaces left and are now just cutting all the applicants who aren't good enough
Original post by Satoshii
i got EED last year for my AS's and Manchester gave me an offer 2 weeks after i applied, i know someone who had an offer for Bristol with CCC also - as long as you have a good personal statement/predicted grades you have a very good chance of an offer - good luck :smile:

The problem by and large isn't getting an offer (unless Oxbridge or London), but getting sufficient grades. Good luck though, let the God of Law give us our predicted grades in August.:smile:
Which subjects do u think is the best for the law???
Now my option are math, Further Math, History, Biology, Chemistry and Mandarin.
In the second year of a level that I will drop further math.

Is that okey or I have to study English or English literature in AS???
Are a lot of people still waiting to hear from Bristol, Birmingham, or KCL? :erm:
Original post by GigiRaffaeli
Me too... I've got maximum predicted grades and the same LNAT result... unfortunately we are EU students...

I got the same LNAT score, and I believe my essay was quite strong. Except I'm at a 94% average because I am an international student from Canada (hence the user haha!) Are my chances for Kings too low?
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Are a lot of people still waiting to hear from Bristol, Birmingham, or KCL? :erm:

waiting for KCL

Do you think i have a chance with a good PS, A*A*AA predicted, AABC at AS, yet with an LNAT score of 23? I'm international too..i have a feeling KCL places a lot of weight on that test..ugh

still waiting to hear from KCL, and I applied on October 5th :/
my results aren't great though, not feeling too hopeful
What are my chances of getting a glasgow offer with an lnat of 23? Got 5A's at higher
Reply 2054

I am an European student still waiting on Bristol, and Birmingham, but I applied late, two days before the deadline, with a 30 LNAT score, so I think it might take a while until I receive a decision.
Original post by pswan2015
What are my chances of getting a glasgow offer with an lnat of 23? Got 5A's at higher

I am assuming one of your 5 As is in English and that you are doing Arts or SocIal Science based Advanced Highers this year? If so, I would think you have a very strong chance of receiving an unconditional offer from Glasgow.
Reply 2056

I applied on 14th October and so far, I got an offer from Bristol on 18th December, but still waiting for KCL
Reply 2057
Original post by PandyyCD97
I got an offer from Bristol with AAA or A*AB with a lower LNAT score...

I got an offer from bristol doing IB, predicted 43 776 an LNAT score 28
Reply 2058
Original post by Sajabajax
Predicted A*A*A with an LNAT score of 24

Predicted 43 776 (doing IB) and LNAT score 28
Original post by elizacanada
I got the same LNAT score, and I believe my essay was quite strong. Except I'm at a 94% average because I am an international student from Canada (hence the user haha!) Are my chances for Kings too low?

Hey fellow Canadian here! I've got the same average and LNAT as you hahaha, where about are you from?

I think our Kings chances are pretty decent our LNAT score is pretty competitive and our marks are a solid 4% above their cutoff

Latest

Trending

Trending