The Student Room Group

What should I do?

As I want to study medicine or something related (I'm trying to keep an open mind) I saw that their new requirements are AAA for A2 instead of AAA plus B at AS. Does that mean that a levels are harder? If it means I can't drop english lit and go on to study chemistry, biology and spanish would I be looked down upon because I am doing my french a level? Since my second language is french would unis think I'm cheating because french helps spanish so I find it easy and I have already seen what AS and A2 will look like for spanish. Should I just study chemistry, biology and english literature and do spanish as self study? Would english literature be too intense with chemistry and biology? What's so intense about it?
Bump
Bump
bump
Reply 4
I don't think you are cut out for a degree in medicine.
Original post by lig1729

Why
You Keep saying this to people and not only do I think it's discouraging but also untrue. You don't know OP or their capabilities so dont make a judgement on their dream if you have no evidence to support it.

To OP: Just keep your head down and get your grades-getting into Medicine is an achievement no matter what your subjects. You can do it!

Original post by lig1729
Reply 7
Original post by WannaBMedStudent
You don't know OP or their capabilities so dont make a judgement on their dream if you have no evidence to support it.

Really? There is evidence to support it. Did you read their OP?
Reply 8
Sorry for not helpfully answering your question but I relate lots to you thought I'd let you know ayyy
Original post by lig1729
Really? There is evidence to support it. Did you read their OP?

I'm sorry you haven't achieved your dream mate.
Thank you, but do you have any advice to give?
Original post by WannaBMedStudent
You Keep saying this to people and not only do I think it's discouraging but also untrue. You don't know OP or their capabilities so dont make a judgement on their dream if you have no evidence to support it.

To OP: Just keep your head down and get your grades-getting into Medicine is an achievement no matter what your subjects. You can do it!
Reply 11
Original post by geniequeen48
I'm sorry you haven't achieved your dream mate.

Long ago kid, long ago. But you need to change some things (if possible) to achieve yours.
Original post by lig1729
Long ago kid, long ago. But you need to change some things (if possible) to achieve yours.

Like what.

Quick Reply

Latest