The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

The moment you realise that Man United are becoming Liverpool
Original post by KingKoala
The moment you realise that Man United are becoming Liverpool

strong display picture to post ratio
We are apparently pushing to sign Norwegian fullback Omar Elabdelloaui from Olympiacos. His agent has confirmed that our 'interest is in place' and we're to get a deal sorted initially on loan.
Original post by swirly

What do you mean brudder?
Original post by KingKoala
What do you mean brudder?

your display pictures matches the moment you realise that Man United are becoming Liverpool perfectly.
Original post by swirly
your display pictures matches the moment you realise that Man United are becoming Liverpool perfectly.

ah I see, thinking about it it does match hahaha
Original post by swirly

Ratio?

I'm pretty sure you mean congruency mate...
Get ready for the battle of the Gs next year - Guardiola vs Giggs!

But credit to City, they had a plan and even though its taken four years to come to fruition, they have got their man.

Ed has got a decision to make - I think he's fearful of giving Jose the job in terms of his destructive elements and hence why, I think, he will go safe and give it to Giggs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lúcio
Ratio?

I'm pretty sure you mean congruency mate...

Lucio is Stevie from Malcom in the Middle
Hull City have signed Nick Powell on loan.
Saw 'mufc' and 'sanogo' and feared the worst for a second
We are just going through a tough phase at the moment we will be fine when LVG goes he has actually laid a very good foundation for our club (with the likes of Martial, Memphis, Morgan, Darmian etc). These players will be even better under a manager with a more attacking style.

We are still 5th and even though top 4 might be looking a bit bleak atm I dont think we will finish below 5th place.
Reply 3553
we didnt want him anyway
Spent £250million.

But at least we'll get Top 4.

No reason why we shouldn't be competing for the title rn. Especially given the circumstances.
Original post by swirly
Lucio is Stevie from Malcom in the Middle

U mad because I outed you?

Expand your vocabulary bruv
Original post by Rk2k14
Spent £250million.

But at least we'll get Top 4.

No reason why we shouldn't be competing for the title rn. Especially given the circumstances.

The signings were good but the style of our play is what is damaging us and thats why we aren't challenging for the title this season.

We are too defensive minded but that is LVGs style unfortunately. This team is very capable of winning the title if we had a more attacking style and a solid starting XI. When Shaw & Rojo come back from injury and we sign a very good winger, centre back and striker in the summer we will be ready to compete with the big boys in europe (and ofc a good attacking minded manager like Poch or Blanc).
League is over. Pep will be given a blank cheque this summer and the additions made to City will be frightening especially since thier squad is already the strongest in the league. He'll give City the consistency they've seemed to lack under Pellegrini and they'll definitely go further in Europe, possibly even win it while hes in charge.

We simply have to bring in Mourinho and give him a blank cheque to even compete with City. If we give the job to Giggs, we're ****ed and it'll set us back years.

Posted from TSR Mobile
WOLO is Warner Huntingdon from Legally Blonde
I honestly think Pep will struggle here but lets see if he lives up to his reputation....

Latest