The Student Room Group
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website

2016 Roehampton Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I have an unconditional for Journalism at Roehampton, its taking over Kingston as my first choice I think :redface:
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website
Reply 41
Original post by _AmbsCartwright
Has anyone accepted an unconditional offer from Roehampton?? I've just accepted mine :tongue:

I have been offered an unconditional if I firm them! whats your course???
Reply 42
Original post by kayleneskye
I'll be coming to Roehampton and doing criminology :smile: Anyone else??

me! 😊
Reply 43
Original post by rachp96
me! 😊

Same!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Debating my unconditional offer to do English literature at Roehampton, will probably answer after the applicant day 😅

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 45
Reply 46
Original post by chris-thomas
didn't see a thread for this so i thought i'd create one
i've got an offer to study film
what are you planning on studying?

I've revieved an unconditional to study HRM (Human Resource Management)
Original post by rachp96
me! 😊

Are you guys thinking of going to any offer holder days? :smile:
Reply 48
Original post by kayleneskye
Are you guys thinking of going to any offer holder days? :smile:

I was thinking of going to the March one but I don't know if it would be smarter to go to the February one. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 49
Anyone going to the offer day in February for Criminology?
Reply 50
Original post by kiirenxo
Anyone going to the offer day in February for Criminology?

At the moment I'm going to the one in March but I don't know if it'll be smarter to go to the one in February.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
Original post by JMG98
At the moment I'm going to the one in March but I don't know if it'll be smarter to go to the one in February.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've confirmed my place, thought it would be easier to go earlier. If you have confirmed, it wouldn't matter when you go, but if you still have to confirm it might be worth going this month.
Reply 52
I've confirmed my place, thought it would be easier to go earlier. If you have confirmed, it wouldn't matter when you go, but if you still have to confirm it might be worth going this month.

I just firmed my unconditional if firmed offer from them, It think I'm going to Apply for Lee house so I might just stick to the March open day seen as I've booked it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 53
Original post by JMG98
I just firmed my unconditional if firmed offer from them, It think I'm going to Apply for Lee house so I might just stick to the March open day seen as I've booked it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, I'm also want to get Lee House
Reply 54
Yeah, I'm also want to get Lee House

Awesome!

I contacted Roehampton today to see if I could switch to the February applicant day but unfortunately it was full so I'll still be going to the one in March. I think I'm just going go ahead on the 15th and apply for Lee House.
I'se?
Original post by chris-thomas
didn't see a thread for this so i thought i'd create one
i've got an offer to study film
what are you planning on studying?

I've confirmed my place and will be studying Psychology and Counselling. Anyone else?
When is the march open day, and does anyone have the link for the Roehampton uni website to book a place? Without an offer??
Original post by john2054
When is the march open day, and does anyone have the link for the Roehampton uni website to book a place? Without an offer??

The offer day is on the 23rd,but you need ur student ID from roehampton to book a place. Hope this helps.
okay, i've booked a place for the open day post grad. in may now, thanks.
Original post by caitlinyy
I'se?

I've confirmed my place and will be studying Psychology and Counselling. Anyone else?

I'm study psychology so we will have some lectures together

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending